Benson for Beds - Sensaform - good / trustworthy?

We bought a Sensaform Memory Active 6000 Mattress from Bensons for Beds. We've had an Ikea mattress for a while and find it too firm. We also tried one of the bed in a box mattresses and found it too firm too. We bounced on a few in Ikea, Dreams and Bensons for Beds and found the Sensaform in Bensons was the only one we both agreed on as being comfy.

However, after coming home and searching I've seen some worrying poor reviews of both Bensons & Sensaform, although the bulk of the complaints seem pretty old.

It's 3 weeks from delivery but paid in full. I'm a bit wary now, any advice?

Comments

• We are in exactly the same position you were when you made this post. I know it's only been a few months, but how do you feel about the mattress now?
  • webmuppet
    webmuppet Posts: 24 Forumite
    gregjs wrote: »
    We are in exactly the same position you were when you made this post. I know it's only been a few months, but how do you feel about the mattress now?

It was delivered on time and arrived as expected. It's been fine to date although I've not inspected it recently to see if there's any sinkage. I still find it too firm but it's entirely possible that's just me - I seem to find all mattresses firm. All in I wouldn't go overboard and recommend them as such but I would be happy use them again. I suspect that like all retailers that service the middle price market, they have good days and bad.
  • PatBS
    PatBS Posts: 13 Forumite
    I have one also and it's fine. But again, if you're not satisfied, you can always return it. I think they have a good return policy and in this day where social media outrage is damaging, they'll usually help you out.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure