Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    i really miss the 3 for 10 chocolates from last year. i think i am going to have to go and buy them and pay real money

Or you could try and find a trigger as there are almost certainly one or more of them out there ;)
  • lovecrafting
    Options
    Or you could try and find a trigger as there are almost certainly one or more of them out there ;)

im not sure how to find one but happy to try
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I’ve even got Christmas trees in the bathroom:cool:

8_E27790_B-_EC1_F-4004-81_F0-4747_BDCA08_CC.jpg
    You need help!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    i really miss the 3 for 10 chocolates from last year. i think i am going to have to go and buy them and pay real money

You could see what is included in the offer instore and if there are any not showing in the offer online using A or MSM apps to help narrow it down - the range is significantly reduced this year. It then relies on getting a good match against TSW or M to make it worthwhile.

A’s attention seems to have switched to gift sets this year, which is great but glitchy chocolates too would have been even better :D.

Anon
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 14 December 2017 at 11:54AM
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    WE only get the branded ones too - unbranded may be fine but you have no idea if they are made of pcp in china....

Prefer our Colgate c600 to the kids oral Bs for clean feeling teeth, note the brush heads cost more (buy price 8-9 for 4 vs 14 for 8) but hopefully last a bit longer.

250g Kettle chips (£2.49) and 5 x 22g bites (£1.50) are £1/£50p at T on CS, 6 x each size / flavour - hopefully they will also brand match at M 1.50 and W 2 for £2 respectively (note separate baskets) making each one 50p.

Could be same basket today if the prices against M haven't been updated. And the Bites vs M could be both versions, whereas vs W it is just the BBQ Maple. However, it is a risk as we are running up against a price collection update - although those have been coming in late recently. I always say don't shop on Tuesday, only to be told that M prices haven't been updated yet on the last several occasions - now I bet, now I've mentioned it, this is the first time they'll be updated and the whole thing fail:rotfl:. Best keep an eye on M prices on the APG, on wombles and all shops including those that aren't vs M, and if it's not updating, it may be good to go. We should know, if someone tries Kettle Bites vs W, as the M mbuy will still be appearing on the M side of the comp. if the M prices haven't been updated (or if, very unlikely, half their M stores yesterday hadn't changed their SELs and were still showing what seems to me the now expired offer).

At the time you posted, unfortunately I didn't see your post:(, this would almost certainly have worked against M in the same basket (as long as enough items overall bought), at least on some Kettle £1.50s for M that have been known to be comparing and at least on the BBQ Maple bites that were known to have picked up the M pricing (don't know whether the other version was picked up as the shop at the time was, sensibly, targetted vs W but it should have been), as the prices for M would not have been updated yesterday.

If people are thinking of getting the Plenty Decorated Kitchen Roll, posted above, I would leave this off as it should be going to £2 M soon - and, if you are hoping prices are not updated for the Kettles, you would not be getting updated Plenty Kitchen Roll. This item will be put onto the M list (pleased to see A's price is quite high:D) but those items, that will be in bold, won't work and need to wait for at least one (hopefully just one) APG update.
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    im not sure how to find one but happy to try

Seriously, it would take a fair bit of time to start from scratch, good comparisons elsewhere, Asda/MSM app to scan and then testing or you could get lucky and find a womble with them on.
    I haven't found one womble with choc 3 for 2's which I'm surprised at, but maybe that will pick up this weekend?
    I'm not fussed about choc as the current glitch is more than enough to keep me busy.
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    On cos

free 3 pack desperados at one stop

free cheese at sains

free bread at T

hth xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    CoS

Free Brie from S

Free Desperado 3 pack from 1stop

HTH

Anon

Just to add some graphics so we know what we're looking for....

460x356_3c054886a0827810ef9dc72cfc2460d7.jpg
    460x356_f939743a42c1f6a68ca142c89ae16ac5.jpg
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Between me getting out of bed and firing up the steam driven main computer these went out of stock :(
    Possibly they might be in big stores

But I tried to do my big order anyway. marks premier club sent me a £15 off beauty voucher to use by the 17th and there were a few things I wanted. But the code didn't work and so I read the terms and conditions on the back and it does not apply to 50% off things :(
    So I might as well go into store and just get perfume to use it up.

OH, I can also find things to use my £5 android pay vouchers as well

That's annoying for you.

I had to be out by just after 7 today so was able to order at silly-o-clock, just a pity it wouldn't come off those £6 slippers, I did try.

I am pleased they still do those slippers as I gave some as a gift during the year.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Nectar alert:)

My balance has gone up £10 this morning:)

The 1000 point thank you from Sains and the Virgin rail ticket purchased:)

Yippee:)

After saying last month it's a pain in the a r s e to keep chasing nectar for points, this week without even chasing I've had 3 Virgins and am now fully up to date ;):)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure