Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Evening folks :D

My Amazon pantry order arrived today too, in two separate boxes on two different vans :rotfl: the first one they left in my safe place then sent me a photo of it :) the second nearly gave Misery Guts a hernia :rotfl: :rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 12 December 2017 at 8:06PM
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorn
    6x14g
    Product Code: 5705090

Price £1.79, with 90p back, so about 89p a pack...or am I missing something please?

It was also comparing to T so working out free but that was the other week, I have not checked T's current price yet.

ETA now I have checked and the price is the same. :(
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Wheres_My_Cashback Posts: 4,313 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 12 December 2017 at 8:04PM
    Options
    Still working in England today

1x Dove Men+Care Ultimate Wash Bag Gift Set (each) £10.00 £4.50
    1x Baylis & Harding Jojoba, Silk & Almond Oil Benefit Set (each) £10.00 £3.75
    1x Nivea Men Shave Plus Set (each) £10.00 £4.50
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Evening folks :D

My Amazon pantry order arrived today too, in two separate boxes on two different vans :rotfl: the first one they left in my safe place then sent me a photo of it :) the second nearly gave Misery Guts a hernia :rotfl: :rotfl:

I always thought when you wrote MG it was short for My Guy. :)
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Propercorn Sweet & Salty Popcorn
    6x14g
    Product Code: 5705090

Price £1.79, with 90p back, so about 89p a pack...or am I missing something please?

Yep you are, by about a week when it was free ;)
  • nettiebobs
    Options
    Got collared by security at A today :eek:

Not for using multiple £20 APG's for the past month :)

But for doing multiple 1p transactions on the SS one after another :eek:

Asked what I was doing so I told her I'm a shopping addict, but currently undergoing therapy for my problem :eek: :D

I showed her my purchases and receipts....she apologised and said she hopes the therapy works and then recommended hypnotherapy :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think there's quite a few here who could do with that ;)

OMG!! This is soooooo funny :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: The things we come up with. My mother/niece/sister have been blamed for so many wrong items, 'it's my mums's receipt'(large APG) etc, but this is the funniest yet. How on earth did you think this one your feet? The funny thing is you must have been convincing. Do you look like someone who is in therapy?:)
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Options
    I always thought when you wrote MG it was short for My Guy. :)

:rotfl: nope, most definitely misery guts :rotfl::rotfl:
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Dizzy_Ditzy
    Options
    What is it with Amazon and their blinking packaging??

I've just popped two lots of their Eco packaging stuff - one was a roll of 70 and the other 44 :eek:

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

:T JTS :T:T

I have been allocated the task of trying to find cheap accommodation near Cancer Centre as the place in Porthcawl is closed over Christmas until 15th Jan.

We need to find an Airbnb or similar from the 27th Dec to 15th Jan - 19 nights.
    Travelodge comes in at £1050 but at least you have privacy & own bathroom. Can not find any discount codes :( Do you think if I rang them they may offer a discount?
    One Airbnb does have an ensuite but run by a single man.... :o

Tomorrow she goes for PEG & MRI - staying in Heath for 4 days
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• hampydoodums
    Options
    Claire1972 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any successful shops today for gift sets?

Luscious lips all good
    Got collared by security at A today :eek:

Not for using multiple £20 APG's for the past month :)

But for doing multiple 1p transactions on the SS one after another :eek:

Asked what I was doing so I told her I'm a shopping addict, but currently undergoing therapy for my problem :eek: :D

I showed her my purchases and receipts....she apologised and said she hopes the therapy works and then recommended hypnotherapy :rotfl: :rotfl:

I think there's quite a few here who could do with that ;)

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Ice was indeed a problem. Watford Junction car park was an ice rink this morning and I fell heavily. Am stiff but no other damage.

Be careful, hope you’re ok - it’s so dangerous out there.

JTS, wonderful news :)
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family