Options
    [SIZE=+1]hornetgirl was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

25 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Thursday): World : UK

[/SIZE]door-7.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Good morning all, raining here.

Think I shall be doing my Christmas baking today, only problem is I cleared some freezer space but could not resist a reduced chicken in Lidl :rotfl::rotfl:

Nipped out first thing to get an IPL system, they had one in Lidl and one in Aldi, I got the one in Aldi because it looks like it is variable and has a longer life, it was £20 more but hopefully worth it, hoping my legs will be hair free come summer, at least for long periods of time.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Options
    Something else to kill us all a little sooner. More FREE Cider on COS...

460x356_05ff6c7900b78fbfc7c516c6e1438abc.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Morning all,

Going to try and get some work done and put gift sets to the back of my head... at least for the majority of the day.

Hope you all have a good one! :-)
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    :wave:Morning all

Been offline for a while as the Harddrive on my Desktop crashed and I struggle with the laptop (my own laziness but can't get used to it properly:o)

Got a guy in to replace the Harddrive (£130) but he didn't tell me beforehand that I had lost all my files and everything else:mad: Had I know that I wouldn't have bothered, would have bought a new computer.

So having to start from scratch with everything, I hate it:(

Worst is, I have lost Msoft Office, Word etc that I use quite a lot.
    Help!!! Can anyone suggest how to get it without spending a fortune? Mine was installed on the computer when I bought it in 2006.

Thanks to all the testers, I have been doing a few shops recently but not able to post them:(

ChelseaFred:)

Did you keep all the documentation that came with the computer? If you did you should have the licence key that came with the computer, which would mean all you have to do is find a download link for whichever Office you had and put in the licence key.

Other than that, you could try Open Office, it is open source office software that is similar to MS Office, although I came across some compatability issues when I used it to send documents to people that tried to open them in Word etc.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning all, raining here.

Think I shall be doing my Christmas baking today, only problem is I cleared some freezer space but could not resist a reduced chicken in Lidl :rotfl::rotfl:

Nipped out first thing to get an IPL system, they had one in Lidl and one in Aldi, I got the one in Aldi because it looks like it is variable and has a longer life, it was £20 more but hopefully worth it, hoping my legs will be hair free come summer, at least for long periods of time.

I've been getting a few things done this morning...Made 2 1/2 dozen mince pies...Frozen them...Just get them out as and when I need to cook a few....Also, I have put the marzipan onto two Xmas cakes....Will need to put the icing on and finish them off over the weekend...I cannot wait to put the knife into one for a taste...I've been feeding them with spiced Rum....They look sooooo moist...:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Morning gang I hope everyone is well and a bit more organised than me re this xmas thing but my excuse it that theres lots going on here.
    Hubby had another op yesterday - all good and been promised up to 70% movement in the joints if all goes to plan.
    Was the third anniversary of my fathers passing and 15 family (including a very morphined hubby) went to his local for a drink. His picture was on the bar, it was very moving.
    I finally got a response from DWP and its all good including a bit of back pay .
    My antivirals are finished but the shingles is being a bit of a pig at the mo and my left rib/lung are on strike due to nerve damage :(:(
    The good bits are we went to a charity dinner the night before the op and although I didnt think I would be able, I made it and had a good time plus I am out tonight, if the body allows with another charity for their xmas meal......not yet ventured out to A since the pepsi glitch but would love a few gifts sets so might be able to get there after physio tomorrow, although Im not sure what to get ....Women,we never make up our minds, eh ??? xxx
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I only eat in moderation , i call one a day moderation. They didn't cause my diabetes as hardly ate them before and only had one a day since SW which was after diagnosis but I am no longer in diabetic range but if i was to eat pasta, rice , baked beans have a bigger affect on me than yoghurt
    I hope to God I don't get cancer as do we all but think smoking for 30 yrs i have more chance getting it from there :(

I didn't mean to offend you Bubbs and I carry the BRAC1 gene so I know that wasn't my cause but at my SW class it is discussed quite regularly....... sorry I misunderstood I could easily manage 30 yoghurts in a week :o
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Savvybuyer wrote: »
    Are you sure you're not buying a different version of Kellogg's Nutri Grain Breakfast Bakes*? No, only joking:rotfl:.

*To the ones in another store on a different BC that are still glitching.

it was a one day only glitch as most "ending today" glitches are
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    I would no car so no need for it ....
    :eek::eek: i did not think for one minute, you would throw litter on the floor. you do surprise me tweets
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure