Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• tpwl66_2
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    No the till will only see the price they scan at towards your conditional spend unfortunately. :(

It's only offers and discounts it doesn't see like 342, BOGOF, 3 for £10 etc and your PYO discount.

You can help your spends buy adding the most expensive newspaper, the magazine and hot drink to your shop though. HTHs
    Thank you Tinyshoes x. I managed to spend £37 on choccies, carrots cabbage, runner beans in waities & got £6 off £30 spend, oh dear! Wasn’t a good idea! Far far too much choclate! God help the diet :eek:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    I've got to the bottom of the Chomp bar saga......I went to Asda this morning....There were three boxes on the shelf....Two with the bottom picture and one with the top picture...Test purchase has been made using the top pic...Barcode 622210 723512...Result...This is the one that you will need to find for the glitch to work...The other, well...probably use that and it will fail...But, there is a chance then of a nice GC....

2iu8hgh.jpg
    Above Barcode 7 622210 723512 Succesful

2qtwx1z.jpg
    Above Barcode 7 622210 783929 Failure
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    Thanks. Will pm you
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Just to say mine has reached break even point, if I get the cashback, five days into Droid pay:)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Marmite,

I will get the one that says 30p. If I can get OH away from the telly!
  • Claire1972
    Claire1972 Posts: 2,749 Forumite
    Options
    I've got to the bottom of the Chomp bar saga......I went to Asda this morning....There were three boxes on the shelf....Two with the bottom picture and one with the top picture...Test purchase has been made using the top pic...Barcode 622210 723512...Result...This is the one that you will need to find for the glitch to work...The other, well...probably use that and it will fail...But, there is a chance then of a nice GC....

2iu8hgh.jpg
    Above Barcode 7 622210 723512 Succesful

2qtwx1z.jpg
    Above Barcode 7 622210 783929 Failure

Well done. Is this to go with any other 4 different chocolates.
    We're just happy to have a home, a family and our health. Whatever else is just added and it fits. :)
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Andoid

£5 and £3 mands this morning :).

Anon
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Lima-India wrote: »
    You can have another month (and another in Jan). Just add a new gmail account to your Android Pay and then add your same visa to the new account.
    (To do this - click on the "Burger Menu" top left of Android Pay, then click on the tiny "down arrow" on the right of your email address, select "Manage Accounts", then "Add Account", then "Or create a new account" - thus create a new gmail account and then you can add your same visa card to that account).

Interesting, so could you sign up to Andoid Pay with different accounts, switch accounts and get 20 entries on the same device per day?

I have “a few” gmail accounts ;).

Anon
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    COS

Just to let you all know COS is running at full capacity and receipts may take up to 72 hrs from submission to be processed.

xx
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mrsmac10 wrote: »
    A little help please

I am seriously thinking about an android phone. Can I link it to o2 later and get their offers through next year or until it stops

Ok it’s a reasonable outlay but would be happy to call it my Christmas as it will bring me joy (ken Marie :rotfl:)

If I could retrade it back later then that would be good too as I have other Visa cards I could register. You will see I know I will have more time on my hands

Tia

link to the cheaper price

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/home/products/alcatel/a3-plus-3g.html#!colour=black&capacity=16GB&dealType=pg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure