Cashback Cashier
    Options
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    annieme wrote: »
    I’ve just checked & the chomp has a different bar code: 7 622210 783929. Obviously that’s the problem, I’ll go back in the morning but is the multibuy ending in Asda or M please?
    Thank you for your help.

My chomp had the same barcode as yours...I didn't get the 5 4 1 on the receipt either
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    annieme wrote: »
    I’ve just checked & the chomp has a different bar code: 7 622210 783929. Obviously that’s the problem, I’ll go back in the morning but is the multibuy ending in Asda or M please?
    Thank you for your help.

Aha - two versions of the Chomp!:D:D It's me that is wrong - buying the wrong Chomp:mad: (that doesn't give a potential £2 GC claim:(). Unless it is really a completely different size of Chomp that is so massively different that no-one reasonably could fit it within the description on the SEL.

Probably someone has picked up a Chomp from elsewhere in the store and then put it back with the different size Chomps in the 5 for £1 shelving. Or are they both the same weight (23.5g)?

Seems to give us three triggers (except one isn't even in the offer but is also a no-show): Chomp (my BC), Chomp (your BC) and Buttons.

I've been caught out by this before - two different pack sizes of Hula Hoops, within a fraction of a gram difference per pack, several years ago: mine was an invisible one - would have been much better to have bought the other pack that appeared and compared everything, including itself, from full price.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Evening :hello:

Just watched a work friend get married in Jamaica :j:j

Live video popped up on Facebook :D

It made me cry she looked so happy :beer:
  • Marigoldsal
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Marigold....
    Ask Sal to sort out that coke comparison.....Savvy’s hopeless:rotfl:

Can’t believe she once started a new thread with savvy:rotfl: he’s going to have to get his act together:rotfl:

:p

She says he did it without her knowledge! And as she doesn’t like coke she ignored it. However, her very first post on the forum was a coke glitch.
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Don’t come here with your puzzles, trying to distract us from your reckless abandon and non-Elite ways ...:p.

Anon

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You tell her Anon.

I have had to have a lie down £1.90 for a loaf of bread. :eek:
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    Toys R Us is closing 25 stores

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-42204182
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My chomp had the same barcode as yours...I didn't get the 5 4 1 on the receipt either

I'm buying the wrong Chomp and failing to get overcharged:(:(.

Where are you getting these Chomps from? What weight do they say on the bars?
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    She says he did it without her knowledge! And as she doesn’t like coke she ignored it. However, her very first post on the forum was a coke glitch.

The little tinker:rotfl:

I swear that sal can find a glitch on a receipt that would go over everyone else’s head:rotfl:

Just remind her about the great Jakemans glitch and who found that though:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    This is my second try at posting a reply and Savvy Sal isn’t much help! She asked me to reply and say she’s sitting here with her oxygen mask on holding a pretend piece of string that’s fixed to an imaginary cube and still can’t get an answer. APGs are more fun! Well done on the Mullers and the felix for Oz. We got our Mullers earlier in the week.

Sounds like you two are having a bit of a giggle :rotfl:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure