Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Danigrace
    Options
    Arthien wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the sweet Sunday tickets have to be used by? I claimed all my codes but need to know when to spend them by.

Also, if anyone has nowtv, could you please tell me if Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is on it? Was thinking of going to see the second one but haven't got round to watching the first one yet. I may need to start a(nother) free trial :D

Yes, Fantastic Beasts is on now tv :)
    :hello: Danigrace :hello:
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Robins still scanning at 36p this morning.
    Took some to Mum yesterday, wasn't sure how many she would want as diddnt know is she would use it through the year.
    But she said she didn't care what was on them as her bum couldn't tell:rotfl:
    Asked her what her visitors would think, she said they didn't have to use it:eek: if they didn't like it..
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    They never restocked at my T. I've been calling most days before work.
    They are really good value. We still have the same toilet roll I took a pic of earlier in the week. It would usually be changed by now:)

Oooh....I will have a look this morning and report back if I can find them:)

They ve never flaming had any in our three nearest full stop :mad:

Good morning all :)
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Hugs to tweets:A

It is gorgeous. I've been out tidying up my pots. They are at that stage where things are still in flower:eek: believe it or not but they are looking very tired and messy:o

I have a load of geraniums this year. Do folk over winter them on here?:)

Hi TM

I overwinter mine under the bench in the Greenhouse...Cover them over with fleece or straw, keep them moist but not wet...As long as you keep the frost off them they will come through the winter....When they start to grow, take cuttings so that you get good vigorous growth and I would say it is best to discard the old roots....It was an amazing year for Geraniums...Mine are still flowering in the green house...They gave loads of seeds, some of which germinated around the plant....I have potted these up and brought them into the house...Hopefully they will be ultra early next year...I have also kept loads of the seeds to propogate next spring...:eek:...That is surprisingly not far away....It really has been an exceptional year but, it was far to dry for most plants..:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sirbaksiu wrote: »
    18th November is the last day to use them I think
    Danigrace wrote: »
    Yes, Fantastic Beasts is on now tv :)

Thank you both! :T
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    Options
    Robins were actually marked up as RTC 36p in my superstore yesterday, unsurprisingly there was a large gap on the shelf :rotfl:
  • karlie88
    karlie88 Posts: 9,114 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Karlie, still not had my Amazon delivery:mad::mad:
    mhoc wrote: »
    I am also missing an order due today - Going through chat later - Ive not had an email to say there was a delay.

I'm not sure whether to be :mad: or :D

I (sometimes) prefer late deliveries. Means I can watch Jezza for free for another year. :rotfl: Also Amazon Prime have gained some live Premier League matches for next year so look forward to that freebie too. :cool:

Morning everyone.
    :grouphug: :D Official MSE canny forumite and HUKD VIP badge member :D :grouphug:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Xmas loo rolls still scanning at 36pin a superstore :j

That's my next door neighbours sorted.

Unfortunately I have missed the boat on most of the goodies around lately...Have been without my car for two weeks...I got it back last night....They say you get things go wrong in threes...I certainly had that....

I hit a pheasant first causing damage to my front grill on the car..Not a problem and easily remedied..The blighters do dither crossing the road. Blooming thing got most of the way across to the other side then decided it would run back in front of me:mad:...Following week on the way home from a shopping expedition. The clutch started to slip..Strange I thought..Reversed on the drive and a line of oil followed me....(Nothing to do with the Pheasant)...My clutch Pressure plate had given way over time and one of the tines had scored its way through the bell housing, causing oil to leak all over the clutch. Fortunately the gearbox was still good...So a replacement bell housing casing and clutch assembly sorted that...Not a cheap fix though...Then if that wasn't enough my blooming boiler decided it didn't want to work...Spent a day trying to fix that before giving up...Tried to get a boiler engineer out but it was a Friday so no heating for a weekend during the cold spell we had....:rotfl::rotfl:...I was sure it was only an air lock in the system so I persevered with it on the Monday...Thankfully I cured the problem and its been running like a dream ever since....

Went out this morning to find toilet rolls...Tried three teskies but nothing....even scanned the tuna in the hope i might get a tin of that...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:...Not even a Tesco magazine in sight...Gave up and came home:o
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • russetred
    russetred Posts: 1,334 Forumite
    Options
    Morning. Does anyone know if I doubled up my nectar points online would they arrive before 18/11? TIA
    "Sometimes life sucks....but the alternative is unacceptable."
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    russetred wrote: »
    Morning. Does anyone know if I doubled up my nectar points online would they arrive before 18/11? TIA

I wouldn't risk it - it is simple enough to go to customer services when you are instore (go from Monday and you can buy and spend on the same day :)).

HTH

Anon
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family