Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• newbie1980
    newbie1980 Posts: 2,016 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Coughee and chocolate muffin, TY WonTwo

always have issues in my town that they keep saying can only use one code, can only use on drinks not food and cannot collect points.
    I rang head office at 830 this morning after again having the above said to me after ordering a hot chocolate and bacon bap .
    Head office have said that i can use the code on anything collect points and use as many codes as i have and they will speak with area manager who will relay to stores.

tonight i go in and the store has not had anyone ring them :( onto head office monday again i think
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    £1 in Wilco.

I'll have to spray it silver as it doesn't match anything.

I put the silver spray away last year in a very special place to keep it safe:(:think::think::think:

Off for a catch up

73_C0446_D-_ADB5-4219-8_B59-_AD2_E4_D47_E0_B7.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Happy birthday mattswife:bdaycake:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Morning all.

I think it must be the time of the year for decluttering. Either that or the pristine and immaculate houses they view on Location

Saturday afternoon it was raining so I got OH off the sofa and under the stairs were cleared out. Mostly it was cardboard boxes and bubble wrap but also there was 3 huge Ald sized bag fulls of OHs flypast, Top gear and rail mags which had travelled all around the house, no one wanting to deal with them. Last Christmas having run out of time I put them under the stairs. No one has read or looked at them in years. OH insisted in taking them to the charity shop (he did ring first to check)
    One jacket of OHs dating back about 20 years and in tatters I persuaded him to put into the rag collection.
    I've got 2 big bags of rucksacs and jackets for the charity shop.
    Otherwise a nice clean tidy under the stair cupboard with the 2 boxes of Christmas wine, Christmas glasswear and table decorations. I can get to the food storage shelves, the vaccum is tucked away and OH has access to his tool box.
    One cardboard box has gone back underneath with a cat blanket in :)

I've got a pile of old lever arch files out from under the desk - no response from the local FB page yet but Olio has a non food section and then there is always Freecycle

OH was up in the loft last night and came down with 2 dragons in a box - not entirely sure who they belong to but its not me. They are going with the rucksac and jacket collection.

OH says something is living in the shed and I am biting my tongue. I have suggested on numerous occassions that it needs emptying and tidying - we had months of good weather for doing exactly that. We had Errant son home for a year to manhandle heavy stuff and to do tip runs if need be. Instead OH said no, the shed it falling down and we need a new one. If we do get a new shed that is exactly what will have to happen, shed tidying. In the meantime we have something living in the shed .

You have dragons in the loft:eek::eek:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    All our unwanted clothes either get weighed in for cash (I think it's 60p per kg) or put on fb, apart from the really ropey stuff that's only fit for the re-cycling bin :)

I keep all the cotton t shirts for dusters:)

And knickers:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    mattswife wrote: »
    will catch up in a bit but i got the Hobbs birthday candle email today (coz its my birthday yay) i emailed them to ask if they could possibly post it to me and id pay postage, they replied they would love to post it to me and asked for my address, no request for postage! an option if anyone every gets this a a gift choice. x

Happy Birthday :bdaycake::bdaycake:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I keep all the cotton t shirts for dusters:)

And knickers:rotfl:

OH keeps his knickers for cleaning with, don't think there's enough to mine to do any cleaning with :rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Brewers fayre ice cream is half price in t and there is a coupon in the mag , so works out £1 tub

Might be Breyers ice cream bubbs:D

Autocorrect:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    You wouldn't expect any confirmation yet TM - as long as you clicked on "Accept" you should get an email in a week or so :)

Brilliant thanks chris:T:T:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Might be Breyers ice cream bubbs:D

Autocorrect:rotfl:

And here was me thinking OH might like beer ice cream :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.