We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

1…45624563456545674568…5757

Comments

  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 51,425
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Academoney Grad Name Dropper
    Ambassador
    elainemn wrote: »
    I loved the T double the difference. It was my favourite glitch. My OH even helped with that one and we are still using a few items up from it.

    My T still pays out DTD, though I've only found general pricing errors for quite a while.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on the housing, mortgages & student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,907
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Anon wrote: »
    Did you manage to get it to work on an existing FX account? I thought it was new customers only? If existing too, I will pass on to family :).

    Savvy have just copied the deal details from Gr0upon who say £5 for £30 too, but then also state to activate you have to add £5 (a matter of perspective, technically correct as £35 added by FX - but you have "spent" £5 at Gr0upon for the privilege - either way, £25 profit :D).

    Anon
    Yes, think so, as I was filling in a new form it told me I already had an account and to log in. I had already put in the groupon code when registering but all seems to have gone through ok with the existing account.
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    40457770_2006351526069821_329226027970592768_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=a9ecec0bae5d3697566ad1a0198a117e&oe=5C35902A
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Back from the toon:)

    Managed to get a free cuppa from the Nespresso stand and there was no hard sell:T:T

    Disappointed at W again as the stuff I wanted to buy on a multi wasn't there:o

    So got my free mag and £1 off the Lenor making it £1:T:T

    78_ED67_E8-8301-44_CF-8_AC7-_EF68_F731_CC50.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    edited 31 August 2018 at 1:58PM
    Collected my green flannel:p

    And spent my £5 giftcard on two pairs of Jasper Conran socks. They were in the sale so already reduced and one pair was missing:)

    So total spend was £1 and Mr TM has claimed the flannel......when I find out what he's planning to do with it lll tell you:)

    961_AEEA8-2_E3_C-4_E4_C-_AA9_E-8220_EE66336_A.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Can I ask if anyone has experience of using this company to sell books?

    https://www.webuybooks.co.uk/selling-basket/

    In my effort to lead a simpler life:rotfl: I'm trying to declutter.

    We have loads and loads and loads of books. There are some I would never part with but the majority need rehoming.
    We had a party once and I gave everyone a book to take home, I leave them in random places and they hang around the kitchen at work. Some charity shops no longer take them.

    Anyway.....the first few paperbacks I've tried are selling at 5p:o But this top one is £3.39.

    I'm going to have a session later to see if I can get rid of a chunk of them. They cost nothing to post so win win.

    A1251_AD5-55_A9-437_E-_AC9_E-5_DA969_A70946.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    I'm having a good day:)

    3_EB8_BD54-4_A43-4_A34-98_B9-_AD11_D1_E9_A340.jpgupload picture
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Not bad

    Frankie and bennys

    CB02102_F-4_B28-4_EA4-9_F7_C-29_E4_A7_C36_D48.png
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Forumite
    Must dash.....wonder if TS is around to pick this up?:)

    2 deals stacking at SD on Nivea .......better than half price and 342:)

    3 items for the price of one.....ish:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.