Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    edited 11 August 2018 at 8:55AM
    Options
    Ebay £1 final valuation fees on tomorrow. Link on hot deals activated for me.

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/1-maximum-ebay-final-value-fees-fvf-on-up-to-100-items-12-13-august-possibly-selected-accounts-3010361

hope I am okay posting this link
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Sorry tweets...they've just found out that someone was sick in the back of the second bus. All entries null and void.

:o

:eek: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    weird-place-names-uk.png

Three Legged Cross and Shitterton in Dorset
  • tweets
    Options
    I have been looking for the last month to buying a couple picture postcard and cant because Oldham is a stupid place and don't stock them grr :mad:

Why do I want a picture postcard ?

I want to help an elderly Staffie on Facebook set a world record for the most postcards but cant help him :mad:

On that note me and my girl are going walkies :A
  • tweets
    Options
    redfox wrote: »
    Three Legged Cross and Shitterton in Dorset

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,952 Forumite
    Options
    weird-place-names-uk.png

What places have they missed off? I'll start, Upper Slaughter and Lower Slaughter.

Three holes in Norfolk

Morning all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 11 August 2018 at 9:05AM
    Options
    Scamps thank you so much Ive just had 20 gammons delivered @£1 each. A few weeks ago there was a glitch on Gordon's gin & tonic cans 2 packs of 10 for £10 I added them to my basket but never got around to ordering them. When I went to my basket they were still there and I've had 10 packs delivered this morning with my gammon at the offer price.
    Because of this after I placed my gammon order i added some more to a new basket and sure enough there they were this morning still at £1 each but annoyingly I deleted them by mistake. I would have ordered another 20 but hey ho. They will be perfect to cook for dh salad boxes for work.

Another thank you to the glitch fairy, you've done us proud this week. If you could keep a look out for a beer glitch that would be great. Another bumper run on cos would be good I did very well out of that last time they had all the beers on there.

One for the strange names is Pant in Wales, we've driven through it a few times and tbh it looks as strange as it sounds, no offence if anyone on here is from there but hi doubt it it only has about 6 houses.

Pant is a small village settlement in Shropshire, England. It lies near the border with Wales. Pant means 'hollow' in Welsh: it is located directly below the disused mines at Llanymynech Rocks Nature Reserve. The population at the 2011 census is listed under the Civil Parish.

Have a lovely weekend.
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    no majestics near me - I live in the middle of no where lol what a shame!!
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,952 Forumite
    Options
    Scamps thank you so much Ive just had 20 gammons delivered @£1 each. A few weeks ago there was a glitch on Gordon's gin & tonic cans 2 packs of 10 for £10 I added them to my basket but never got around to ordering them. When I went to my basket they were still there and I've had 10 packs delivered this morning with my gammon at the offer price.
    Because of this after I placed my gammon order i added some more to a new basket and sure enough there they were this morning still at £1 each but annoyingly I deleted them by mistake. I would have ordered another 20 but hey ho. They will be perfect to cook for dh salad boxes for work.

Another thank you to the glitch fairy, you've done us proud this week. If you could keep a look out for a beer glitch that would be great. Another bumper run on cos would be good I did very well out of that last time they had all the beers on there.

One for the strange names is Pant in Wales, we've driven through it a few times and tbh it looks as strange as it sounds, no offence if anyone on here is from there but hi doubt it it only has about 6 houses.

Pant is a small village settlement in Shropshire, England. It lies near the border with Wales. Pant means 'hollow' in Welsh: it is located directly below the disused mines at Llanymynech Rocks Nature Reserve. The population at the 2011 census is listed under the Civil Parish.

Have a lovely weekend.

:T:T:T:T:T well done, hope i get mine Monday :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    well done di with gammons and gin - we don't get deliveries from morries here :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure