We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,124 Forumite
    Name Dropper Second Anniversary Bake Off Boss! Photogenic
    emerald21 wrote: »
    That's funny I had an email off them this morning saying I'd got 1000 free points for a £5 M & S voucher for adding 4 numbers or something but when I checked my total was the same as before so I've emailed them lol

I got the same email emerald...…

Just got another...…….

email.jpg
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    Sixth Anniversary First Post
    davemorton wrote: »
    :j Thanks Zippy, Just been and bought 10, well stocked up now. :beer: Well I would have if it was actually on my bl@@dy cs!

10? :eek:

Amstel on cs for me.
    Moretti on cos.
    But that was because England won. :D

Afternoon peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • curl_girl
    edited 10 July 2018 at 4:30PM
    Is Di around?
    Cushelle Quilted loo rolls 4 pack reduced to £1.24 in T, not mega cheap, according to the sel half price but just checked on msm and it says £2.25.
    I cleared the top shelf in my T.
    Mr T were giving out £1 till spits last week for these, managed to find mine at the bottom of my handbag which is like a tip!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 July 2018 at 4:36PM
    Please can I ask does anyone remember what is the Virgin west coast route our wayward children used to take - I think it was either a Telford start or Birmingham New Street start but I cant remember what the destination station was.

Tomorrow is the final day to book our children on the train to get their 1000 nectar points :) - on mine there are 1000 for Virgin west coast AND another for LNER - so for the latter we stay with our normal Edinburgh route???

It is LNER now and it still looks like the old Virgin trains website

I keep coming up with London north westen routes (the old London Midland) I said that having 2 very similar names would confuse muddled brains and its confused me :D
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • curl_girl
    Good luck mhoc.
    Mine are still missing from May!
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    Chrisv wrote: »
    I got the same email emerald...…

Just got another...…….

email.jpg

Same for me - darned annoying if people have already claimed (and been 'charged' for) the voucher.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,390 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Good luck mhoc.
    Mine are still missing from May!

Does one have to report missing children, perhaps with lost property, just to cover oneself if the social come calling? I wish mine would go missing.
    I think....
  • curl_girl
    michaels wrote: »
    Does one have to report missing children, perhaps with lost property, just to cover oneself if the social come calling? I wish mine would go missing.

:eek::rotfl:
  • Just working on the rock garden and I had a "little" visitor to my pond.

The biggest dragonfly I have ever seen! I think she was laying eggs as she spent ages with her tail in the water :)

Isn't nature beautiful, wonderful and miraculous? :)

2v0ojn9.jpg[/QUOTE
    That is fantastic. I can sit for ages by the pond, mesmerized by the beauty of nature. Such a tranquil place, my bit of heaven.
  • carolt2
    carolt2 Posts: 858 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    mhoc wrote: »
    If anyone is trapped in the house and in need of a rummage though the internet and wants to join in this exciting bargain hunt they are called

Frontline Spot on Cat - you get 6 pipettes of 0.5ml in a box and so far the cheapest I've found works out at £3.83 each.
    I was supposed to order them at the weekend to be here today but lethargy overcame me.

We have not had flea problems for years, usually they are all combed 3 or 4 times a week and apart from odd ones its never been an issue but this peculiar weather is not helping ...

I've also got to wash bedding and think about car insurance and then work out when Sophies cat insurance is due .... the level of excitement in this house by the end of the day will be at fever pitch especially if we also do a trip to sainsburys for recycling and cashback items to round it off :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hi, just wondering if you managed to get the frontline you were looking for?
    'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.