Options

Comments

• Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 14 May 2018 at 8:00AM
    Options
    Good morning.

10% code found for Tr4vrlelodge, but it is limited to 2 nights (I assume splitting the booking may work - though you then have to reset your key during the stay) ... can it be beaten? The downside is the 10% on TCB has now dropped to 5% :o.

Booking hotels is also not working with a fixed price, as I appreciate Tr4vrlodge prices also go up if you wait - it is not easy being Elite. I sometimes think it would be less stress being a Muggle - see item, select, pay ... move on.

Anon
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning all, beautiful day here :D
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Quidco offering a members bonus of £2.50 to be spent at a range of retailers before midnight tonight. Limited to first 50,000 who opt in.

Mine will go on Marksies pans:)
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Quidco offering a members bonus of £2.50 to be spent at a range of retailers before midnight tonight. Limited to first 50,000 who opt in.

Mine will go on Marksies pans:)

TM have a look at towerhouse pans. We bought the 28cm frying pan a few weeks ago for Iceland warehouse store and its the best pan I've ever owned? It was only £9.99 and far superior to pans I've paid over £20 for. Anyway yesterday we were in there and they had a 3 piece pan set for £39.99 so we've bought that too and I've just extended the warranty to 5 years for free :j small things and all that :rotfl:
    Edited to say ive just checked thr receipt and they were only £29.99 even better, their online reviews are excellent too.
    Beautiful weather again today, I'm going to stroll slowly up to town collect some items from super drug, m n s, enquire if boots perfume counter order my perfume do they get the credit for it of is it still just an online sale, shop local and all that. And then I'll stick my nose into work I think :rotfl: not for long though if the suns still as hog as it is now.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »

Mine will go on Marksies pants:)

New underwear always useful :)

You need a £10 plus vat spend so at least £12 and there is a limited list of retailers - Superdrug is good, I think its £15 for free delivery.
    Also Groupon and Marks
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    New underwear always useful :)

You need a £10 plus vat spend so at least £12 and there is a limited list of retailers - Superdrug is good, I think its £15 for free delivery.
    Also Groupon and Marks

Last time the £2.50 promo was on I did a SD loo roll order. I missed the delivery from royal mail, 6 separate big boxes which apparently filled my posties little van, they still laugh about it now. :eek::rotfl:

I collected from the sorting office to save the embarrassment of going through it all again!

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This one takes this biscuit.
    Free biscuit delivered by mail for 1st 1000 each day on app.
    Starts 10am.

No further comment.
  • mhoc
    Options
    My phone has come up with the dreaded message on 00002
    - enter your number and we will text you a code

Then there is a number in a box - what is this? Is this my 0222 number?

I am resigned to having to top up. I have a new sim in readiness but I dont think you get cashback if you have not topped up within 30 days of getting the sim - is that correct or have I made that up?
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • braveheart60uk
    braveheart60uk Posts: 3,119 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    My phone has come up with the dreaded message on 00002
    - enter your number and we will text you a code

Then there is a number in a box - what is this? Is this my 0222 number?

I am resigned to having to top up. I have a new sim in readiness but I dont think you get cashback if you have not topped up within 30 days of getting the sim - is that correct or have I made that up?

Not sure about CB, but cheap sim cards with £10 already on them for £7.69 on Amerzoom primus https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B079Z947MP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now off to check my other phone :(
  • mhoc
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Last time the £2.50 promo was on I did a SD loo roll order. I missed the delivery from royal mail, 6 separate big boxes which apparently filled my posties little van, they still laugh about it now. :eek::rotfl:

I collected from the sorting office to save the embarrassment of going through it all again!

Morning peeps.[/QUOTE

I did a loo roll order last time as well with also a bar of soap so it was def over the ammount needed. Fortunatley it was a home delivery so it was all hidden away before OH got home - he thinks loo paper is never ending.
    Ive got £5 going into paypal from shoppixes for receipt snapping so its very fitting to turn waste paper into loo paper
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure