Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Just get a few cans of basic cat food next time you are out - it might be a hungry stray so it will be very desperate for food and it will eat any canned cat food.
    It will take months before it gains any trust
    One of the butchers dog food trays will be OK but tecnically cats should not eat dog food - their digestive systems are very different.

I understand about the dog food mhoc.
    Didn't have anything else suitable last night.
    I normally put leftovers out chicken etc thinking I was feeding fox, but I think this black and white cat gets there first!
    It looks in nice condition though....

Morning peeps.
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • marmitelovemehateme
    marmitelovemehateme Posts: 3,764 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 9 May 2018 at 7:20AM
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Mrs Mac, it could be worth posting on the motoring section of the forum.

I was working late tonight so never took my seedlings un before dusk. Just went out to get them, and a huge snail had all but finished one of them.
    RIP snail :(

I have had similar problems but with mice eating my cabbages and purple sprouting broccoli..RIP 5 mice so far.....:mad:

Edit.....Make that 6......Caught another little blighter this morning.....:D
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options

Thank you they only have 7 flavours in my local although I'm off to hospital for a change .

Your hospital sell mullers:eek::eek:

:p
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Good morning on another bright sunny start to the day......:wave:

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Thank you. I need a nickname for you, can't shorten you to PK as we already have one of those, any preferences? Pando has a nice ring to it and my auto correct seems to accept it, doesn't want to turn it into anything shocking :rotfl:

Dora:rotfl::rotfl:

The explorer:D
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    I have had similar problems but with mice eating my cabbages and purple sprouting broccoli..RIP 5 mice so far.....:mad:

You don't mean rest in peace either marmie:o:rotfl:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Thank you. I need a nickname for you, can't shorten you to PK as we already have one of those, any preferences? Pando has a nice ring to it and my auto correct seems to accept it, doesn't want to turn it into anything shocking :rotfl:

How about PDK or Dora:D

• diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Your hospital sell mullers:eek::eek:

:p
    Doesn't yours?:rotfl:
    How about PDK or Dora:D

good suggestions I think we should let pandoraskids chose, of course she may not want a Nick name I'm just being lazy as my auto correct doesn't seem to want to remember the whole name :o
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    You don't mean rest in peace either marmie:o:rotfl:

The mice not the cabbages....:rotfl::rotfl:

• mrsmac10
    mrsmac10 Posts: 4,676 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all

I posted my insurance query on two other forums OMG :eek: I will not be venturing there again

I will stay here Have a lovely day, enjoy whatever you do
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport