Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    That is very annoying. :(

They have done this with an offer or two before sort of reset it, almost as if went live early and people have been able to get twice. I am sure BH would remember. I definitely think I need to go out and try....

Quoting myself as the code had reset it self for the xmas cards. So if anyone got them yesterday you get a second go. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    i ordered the loo roll as well but now wondering if i didnt order enough.its tracked but i`ve noticed it says over £10 and my order was £10.never used vouchercodes before so hoping it will get through.:o

I wasn't sure about that yesterday BQ so I ordered 6 packs for £12 just in case as remembered about previous things needing to be excl VAT but if it's tracked then surely it will be fine. Fingers crossed x
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Hello TS:A

:T:T:beer::j:beer::):D

I’m off out whoopsying. Everyone can make their own food tonight:rotfl:

I have an itch that needs scratching:D

Hello TM, been missing your whoopsie haul pics. ;)
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Must just mention......you may recall that I ordered quite a bit of stuff at the weekend from Marksies:whistle::whistle:

Well it’s started arriving....one item at a time:o

There’s a message on the box which tells me the revolutionary way that M&S are saving money on packaging but up to now I’ve had 5 boxes delivered separately :eek: containing one item at a time. It must be costing them a fortune.

I’m hoping I haven’t ticked a boxes asking for quick deliveries or something;) .Its such a waste:o

I don't really like ordering the loo rolls online as they don't come in one box either, they are usually rattling around. :eek:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    TS:wave:
    You ok?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    P2TKL wrote: »
    Which toilet rolls are you referring to please ?

These ones, OOS at the moment though.

https://www.superdrug.com/Superdrug/-Superdrug-Toilet-Roll-3-Ply-x-9/p/987757

But as I said the SD £10 costa voucher offer has finished but they are always handy if in stock for cashback offers.
  • CM66
    CM66 Posts: 602 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Quoting myself as the code had reset it self for the xmas cards. So if anyone got them yesterday you get a second go. ;)

Mine too :j
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    TS:wave:
    You ok?

Evening bubbs. :A

I'm afraid I'm struggling that's why I've been AWOL. :o Family stuff. :(
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    it was a vouchercodes offer,spend £10 at superdrug and receive a £10 costa voucher.:)
    Thank you What was the brand of toilet roll ?
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    CM66 wrote: »
    Mine too :j

:T

I remembered when I was out it did it with the Thorntons ice creams in the summer I got 2 of them too. :D

Best thing this time is Mr TS is on O2 now too. He has only ever had a work phone for years but too many staff were ringing when he was not working now that he is part time again so he has had to get a personal phone, which I can take out while he is working. :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure