Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    redfox, I have tried to change back to the old version but when I press save changes, it doesn't. What else can I do? tia
    redfox wrote: »
    I don't know why it won't save the changes because it should. I'll ask one of the forum team for you.

I have sent you a PM about this :)
  • Tony77_77
    Options
    In 2014 I purchased an annuity with Scottish Widows, I had £70,749.00 from my St Ives pension. As I was no longer working for the company I was given a couple of options , the one I took was a cash sum of £17,687.25. The amount used to purchase annuity was £53,061.75. I receive £214.59 -£42.80 tax, net paid £171.79. I feel that I am not getting value for money and could put the lump sum to better use. I was hoping you could give me some advice as I can't see where to start a new thread or maybe you could post this for me. Kind Regards
    Tony Webb
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Well I'm off to get ready for an evening out with DD3. :D

Didn't expect that this morning, thanks to whoever the OP was who originally mentioned SFF to the Elite as I had never heard of them and have had some really good cinema freebies from them and some good shows for next to nothing. :T

I'll leave you with a choon ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqSww10eeKw

Hope it's not standing tickets...:rotfl:
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Oh Bella emails there is a link to win one of 2500 free 3 course meals for two on 30th April in the latest one. :money:
  • chandlerscroft
    chandlerscroft Posts: 2,736 Forumite
    Options
    Dax1978 wrote: »
    Hello all, can someone please tell me if wine is still working? And travel toiletries how much do they work out?

Hi there are a few wines and champagnes still on 3 4 2 in sada which still work as I posted the Heidseck blue top this morning as it worked, I did post a list last week but can't remember what was on it anymore, probably not the answer you wanted but ...
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Tony77_77 wrote: »
    In 2014 I purchased an annuity with Scottish Widows, I had £70,749.00 from my St Ives pension. As I was no longer working for the company I was given a couple of options , the one I took was a cash sum of £17,687.25. The amount used to purchase annuity was £53,061.75. I receive £214.59 -£42.80 tax, net paid £171.79. I feel that I am not getting value for money and could put the lump sum to better use. I was hoping you could give me some advice as I can't see where to start a new thread or maybe you could post this for me. Kind Regards
    Tony Webb

Think you need to post on the Pensions, Annuities & Retirement Planning Board :)
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Well I'm off to get ready for an evening out with DD3. :D

Didn't expect that this morning, thanks to whoever the OP was who originally mentioned SFF to the Elite as I had never heard of them and have had some really good cinema freebies from them and some good shows for next to nothing. :T

Hope you enjoy. Who is SFF please?
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    saversue....showfilmfirst
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • Dizzy_Ditzy
    Dizzy_Ditzy Posts: 17,462 Ambassador
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Tony77_77 wrote: »
    *message body removed*

You would be better off posting this on the Pensions board - i have sent you a PM with a link to the board and instructions on how to create a thread

:)
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Health & Beauty, Greenfingered Moneysaving and How Much Have You Saved boards. If you need any help on these boards, please do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    juju17 wrote: »
    saversue....showfilmfirst

Thanks, of course - going to hide head in shame !!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure