Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

Today is The House viewing, Mum has pretty much made up her mind she is having it :D
    Operation Chaos might have to be renamed as every thing going quite well :o
    We got Dad undressed & teeth done & into bed last night, I left at 9pm, but could not get out of the hotel :eek:
    Reception doors were locked. I went back upstairs & across to main hotel but again could not find an exit :eek::eek:
    Up & down stair cases & beginning to panic. Rang Reception bell but no one came. Then another guest appeared from the lift & he went down a dark corridor to a fire exit & opened it - so we got out that way.
    Mum rang at 7.30am this morning as they have no hot water or a plug for the sink :( told her to ring Reception, Other Sister is getting there for 8.30am so she will sort them out.
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :)

Today is The House viewing, Mum has pretty much made up her mind she is having it :D
    Operation Chaos might have to be renamed as every thing going quite well :o
    We got Dad undressed & teeth done & into bed last night, I left at 9pm, but could not get out of the hotel :eek:
    Reception doors were locked. I went back upstairs & across to main hotel but again could not find an exit :eek::eek:
    Up & down stair cases & beginning to panic. Rang Reception bell but no one came. Then another guest appeared from the lift & he went down a dark corridor to a fire exit & opened it - so we got out that way.
    Mum rang at 7.30am this morning as they have no hot water or a plug for the sink :( told her to ring Reception, Other Sister is getting there for 8.30am so she will sort them out.

Maybe that was the "operation chaos" bit :eek::eek:

As for the plug, the best travel item I bought was a travel plug, fits any plughole, it is amazing how often hotels do not put plugs in basins/baths, I would guess there has been one too many overflowing incidents!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Snap-ant
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]lesliejack was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

21 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Monday): Movies 1 : Easier

[/SIZE]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdgejOBwooeYJhPvbjVhehGCIZDz78RZ_danBUuJwhomwPhmC2mw
    Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    Options
    23621194_10213751960451640_8798818030674507952_n.jpg?oh=09dca06c9ab9f36d071bf25a0ae12696&oe=5A9E08C3
    Our Family Motto ~

• Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    Oh wow, how can anyone ever wash that van again!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    23621194_10213751960451640_8798818030674507952_n.jpg?oh=09dca06c9ab9f36d071bf25a0ae12696&oe=5A9E08C3

the bloke that does these lives a couple of minutes from me x
    he is fantastic!
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all - we are starting a peculiar week, more of later

On the Christmas gift list I was tackling last night I got a do-able list - just got to find some mens fun socks now :)

BUt the pan set that was advertised on 10 ways got a few rubbish reviews so I was going to do more looking this week - and now it has shot up in price so thats off the list and back to the start again. I tried looking for non stick, copper bottomed and glass lids but couldnt find anything so if anyone has any inspiration ....

later ......
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Morning all
    Quick question I meant to ask last night. The Heinz cuppa soups are 2 for £2 in Tesco with the trigger how much would they be please they are 1.07 in a but 5 for £3
    Is trigger on the same desk at S? If not you need to buy trigger and 5 cuppas. If same deal 2.12 PAG. So net 88p for four and trigger
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]lesliejack was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

21 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Monday): Movies 1 : Easier

[/SIZE]images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdgejOBwooeYJhPvbjVhehGCIZDz78RZ_danBUuJwhomwPhmC2mw

Shame I know nothing about movies!! x
    essex girl in exile
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Is trigger on the same desk at S? If not you need to buy trigger and 5 cuppas. If same deal 2.12 PAG. So net 88p for four and trigger

Thanks yes all in 5 4 £3 v t not s sorry if I confused you
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure