Where do I find my Smilies?

Are you using IE Saversue ?

I don't have no Smilies if using IE
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    SweetnSavvy was that today? Does that mean the 342 in store is still working please? I thought yesterday was the last day?
    No it's finished but they'd left the signs up, so they had to give me a refund for one bottle and a £2 giftcard for overcharging me. :)

Sns

I picked up a womble today, time 5pm, that has 6 bottles of wine with the 342 discount on. Hardys nottage hill red. I'll post results after 8pm.
    Thank you so much Scamps and Pandora. I shall print some and use them. Good for when the kids visit but also for the food bank.

Edit: I am getting the 404 error too after I click through a few pages. :(

I've tried all browsers and I'm getting the 404 error also. :( Just as well I printed a 'few' last week. :D

Evening peeps. :)

I don't like this new layout!!

Ages ago I mentioned that I was having problems with my Alcatel phone, well today I treated myself to a new one, albeit second hand. I got the Huawei P8 lite 2016 (dosen't have the fingerprint thingy) It look absolutely brand new though. Paid £75 and got £40 for the crappy Alcatel so £35 for it. :D

Lovely phone but I cant find out how to download the APG app. I've looked on Google play but it only shows the Asda shopping app! I used to use it when I'm out and about to check wombles.

Also, a big thanks to IzzeyB about the soup. Bought 50 of the Ainsley cuppa soups. Lovely on an evening with some toast. :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I also had a Sainsburys till spit MOC last week for Breyers ice cream for £2.50 off which I had no intention of using as it was £5 a tub :(
    But on 10ways last night someone had spotted it now on offer for £2.50, half price :T - ie free ice cream :j

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=breyers

So I got my tub, chocolate version, today and I then noticed the end freezer with random items dumped into it with no relevant SELS. Right at the bottom I noticed black and white striped tubs which were Judes black coconut ice cream. It rang a bell vaguely - seen it mentioned somewhere or maybe 10ways or total couponery or suchlike in March.
    I took 2 to the till and they went through for 44p each :)
    Then out popped another till spit - again for £2.50 MOC for Breyers ice cream so I went back and got the vanilla version
    So 2 free tubs of ice cream and 2 Judes for 88p :T
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options

Does anyone know, please, whether I can sneak an A gift card into my shop and pay with an APG? I know the t&c say not, but I have a feeling this has been done successfully? Thanks in advance.
    simone10 wrote: »
    [/B]

Used to be able to, but not since we had to register APG's to our 'in-store' accounts.
    Till adjusts your APG value to only include permitted purchase items.
    So if you had groceries to value of £5 and put in a GC for £10. Then presented APG's to value of £15. The till adjusts the value of the APG to £5 - so you still have to find payment for the £10 (and lose £10 value on your APG's so don't risk it!)
    fake news :D
    i regularly put apgs onto gift cards

you can only put any value of a multi saving as the till sees the full price
    eg
    todays soup glitch
    10 x heinz soup tins

till sees 10 x 95p = £9.50
    actual in store after multi = £6

this means you can put up to £3.50 on to a gift card as thats the difference in price after multi.
    chrisv also does this. i do it on self service most of the time.
  • elainemn
    elainemn Posts: 3,777 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver! Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Guess who came home without buying the soups :(. Need to go back out again (or am I too lazy).
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    But if you buy wine that is £5 and 3 for 2, the till sees £15 spent so you can get a £5 gift card and pay with apg's

correct .:)
  • chandlerscroft
    chandlerscroft Posts: 2,736 Forumite
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    I picked up a womble today, time 5pm, that has 6 bottles of wine with the 342 discount on. Hardys nottage hill red. I'll post results after 8pm.
    :)

Whilst in sada at lunch noticed 3 4 2 still on certain wines
    Villa Jolanda Prosecco £8
    Heidseck blue top £27
    Piper Heidseck £27
    Cotes de Provence Rose £8.48
    La Moneda Malbec £6.48
    La Moneda Premium Merlot £6.48
    Nottage Hill Cabernet Shiraz £6.48
    Nottage Hill Sauvignon Blanc £6.48
    Not sure if they are old sel's or ned offer if anyone is passing and cares to check
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    Evening guys :D
    davemorton wrote: »
    :eek: And where the bladdy hell do you think you've been all this time without a passout??!! People have been concerned :o

And did you not see my apologies on my return, and a full breakdown of my reasons for being AWOL ;)

Thanks everyone for being so concernecd :A
    lesliejack wrote: »
    I was born before the charts began!! x

I noticed when I checked mine that they started in November '52 so I just made it with July '53 :eek:
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    We have a local store well I say store it's an industrial unit, not tried it yet but it sells stuff close to or past BB date but you tend to have to buy in bulk so not tried it yet.

Anyone local to me it's called "Rogers" and thy have a FB page to show what they have in stock.

I regularly visit Rogers when I am down visiting the lads. Good value and they get plenty gluten free/vegan stuff in to make it worth my while. Steve and I usually go to the original Poole one, but also the Southampton one which opened later last year. They have now opened on in Plymouth too and have plans to spread further around the region. We have got to know the guys running it and they seem on the ball business wise. Certainly worth a visit
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • Saversue
    Saversue Posts: 1,918 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Are you using IE Saversue ?

I don't have no Smilies if using IE

Thanks, yes, used to have them on old skin.
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Options
    I would have liked some of the glitchy wine, not for myself but great for raffle prizes, and for a friend and my B'i'L, but I just couldn't push myself to get out there for any

But I really must get back into it, so hoping for more glitches to come .......... on anything lol
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport