Options

Comments

• Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Morning paw sniffers:D

I was sick of getting wet yesterday and it looks like today will be the same.:o

Perhaps we are missing out Spring this year:o

I drove through lakes yesterday as the fields are sodden and can't cope with anymore rain:o
    At one point I thought I wouldn't be able to get home as I turned around on two roads, not daring to drive through the water. You know you have to drive through slowly but your instincts are telling you to put your foot down:o

We had to be up at the crack of dawn as the boiler man was coming.....no heating or hot water for two days. He said that he'd come up the back lane and someone has dumped a load of rubbish in the middle of the road......not even the side of the road but smack bang in the middle:mad::mad: What's wrong with people?:mad:

I've a feeling we'll go straight into summer after this wet spell.

This winter has been so long and so cold and this damp Spring isn't helping, it seems ages since we had sunshine and warmth at the same time.

Hope the council clear the rubbish quickly. I drove through some pretty villages on the Cheshire border the other week and I noticed someone had dumped a load on the outskirts of one of them. There's just no need. :mad:
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• pandoraskids
    Options
    Good morning all

hump-day-camel.jpg?w=584

It's not Camel toe day again, surely? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Pandora's Little Sister 30/11/17 x
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    I hope you find a decent offer, vaguely think I read that small 500ml bottles were pre sugar tax prices in one of the discount stores, not sure if that size would be any good for you and sorry can't remember which store it was.

Good morning, thank you TS 500ml just a bit big for me, have a 1 lt a day restriction so that's half my allowance, I don't stick to it religiously it's impossible but I do my best, another dull day and no doubt damp later , doing a mhoc this morning I have loads on the todo list so shouldn't be on here:D
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 11 April 2018 at 9:09AM
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    Painfully slow BH:o

When DD moved outlast week, she seemed to take loads of stuff yet The Stash doesn't look any different.

Just had an email offer £10 ebay credit if I sell 3 items in the next month:)

No pizza has appeared in my PE wallet yet.

You just prompted me to get PE app and my free pizza hadn't arrived either - but then I noticed it is explicit about what you have to complete in the profile, including two restaurants and favourite items, and needs to show 100% complete :o. I had missed this as we only normally go to one and I couldn't be bothered saying my favourites :o. It now says 100% complete so hopefully it will prompt it to generate the free Pizza now :).

Does anyone know if there is an age restriction on the PE app please as I shot by the T&Cs :o? Just wondering if Little Anons qualify?

Many thanks

Anon
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Good morning all, heavy overnight rain here, all I keep hearing about on the travel news is standing water :eek: Not sitting, not laying, just standing!
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning :hello:

I don't remember forks being in Turkish delight.

See they lost again last night :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Pity it was Liverpool who beat them :p:D

What's up with mse being so slooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Couldn't get on earlier at all :(

Ooooh, I adore pistachio Turkish delight, not so fond of the rose one though.
    Anyone else noticing MSE site very slow today? Other sites are ok, so cannot be my browser or computer.

Slow here too, thought it was just me but measured the broadband speed and it was normal for this time of day.
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 11 April 2018 at 9:39AM
    Options
    Morning all

Just looking at vouchercodes and there is a new Expedia offer -do a rail booking and get a £5 Costa voucher - not sure if you can do this one if you have already done lasts weeks £3 offer ...

My £3 one is showing as waiting for validation - I noticed payment was still pending yesterday

windfall Wednesday is something to do with shoes this week ...
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Or you could use a tooth pick , new one of course :p

Good Morning all , a slightly better day today just dull and horrible eh Nellie :D

Good morning everyone:hello:
    Hi emerald, yes indeed it is slightly better today:D I'm off to Chelmsford to see DD2 for a couple of days so hoping for better weather there :)
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited 11 April 2018 at 1:46PM
    Options
    Also I've had my first Iceland mailing which says between 11th of April and 13th of May spend £10 instore, three times, online or at the warehouse and use the bonuscard and then on 19th of May £5 will be loaded onto my bonus card to be spend by 3rd June.

I suppose it will have to be chicken.

Have to have a look at my visa offers now - very sometimes Iceland is on the list.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Anyone else noticing MSE site very slow today? Other sites are ok, so cannot be my browser or computer.

just to let you know that the techies are aware and are working on it.
  • pippo
    pippo Posts: 3,891 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Morning all, misty and miserable here too.
    Have to wait in for a parcel delivery:mad: plenty to do, but no motivation to do it. The grumpy one is out painting at SiL's....... our painting is no where near finished!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure