Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if National but the NE coven aka TM, Elaine and Pippo? I think might have a chance...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/slumberdown-big-hugs-summer-cool-45-tog-king-duvet-425-tesco-instore-2924008
  • Leslieo1
    Leslieo1 Posts: 12 Forumite
    Options
    Good evening, I tried the felinex today & it worked against Tesco!!!8217;s, I can!!!8217;t ypload my receipt or post it as s oicture. Hope this helps x
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Not seen it mentioned but O2 priority has free cinema tickets to see Mary and the Witches flower. :money:

It's limited Odeon cinemas...

Not read small print as to whether it includes free water and popcorn like the last O2 offer.
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Not sure if National but the NE coven aka TM, Elaine and Pippo? I think might have a chance...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/slumberdown-big-hugs-summer-cool-45-tog-king-duvet-425-tesco-instore-2924008
    I saw that on Hukd, but again, too late. I was at that teskies this afternoon for an eye test, and wondered if there was anything worth getting, and always good for guests.
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    Yes, wifi is working, just tested it by opening a new website. No dots on the right of mine, I have always in the past used the way below.

Tried, as that is how I usually do it, but it is saying it is unable to do it. 2 days now, its going to get rather annoying and confusing :(

:eek: And where the bladdy hell do you think you've been all this time without a passout??!! People have been concerned :o
    My ‘remove’ used to be below too, until after they changed to GP and all of a sudden it had moved to top right.

If they wont remove, the only thing I can think of is to screenshot all your vouchers then you can just delete as you go.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    davemorton wrote: »
    I saw that on Hukd, but again, too late. I was at that teskies this afternoon for an eye test, and wondered if there was anything worth getting, and always good for guests.

Should have gone to Specsavers :p
  • Tinyshoes
    Options
    Have just made myself feel sick :o

Opened a box of Turkish delight that Mr TS bought me for xmas and have eaten about 8 pieces without stopping. :eek:

And when did they stop doing the little wooden forks in the boxes to stop you getting the icing sugar all over your fingers?
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    That's good to know Seren, I didn't know Robinsons did cordials now.

The coca cola life, the one in the green bottles had Stevia I think, not sure if it's still around don't remember seeing it in the supermarkets lately.

I would still rather have good old sugar if I'm honest, according to the many comments on Ribena FB page, among the complaints, people are recommending Rocks Organic and some are saying Waitrose still does high juice without sugar but I don't know how accurate that info is as I'm sure DD1 said she couldn't find any in her local, not checked myself.

I got Ribena , the proper sugar stuff, but am aware of the change, I usually buy the farmfoods Pepsi offer, 3 x 24 for £17, I get a mix of full fat and diet, today the full fat was not in the offer and £8.49 for the 24 :eek:, will need to keep a look out for decent offers :)
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,029 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Spent 30 min in m&s testing and deleting vouchers that dw had used but not removed. £3 was taken then rejected at the end cos of ys, I had already deleted voucher so had to quickly choose something full price or lose it.
    I think....
  • davemorton
    davemorton Posts: 29,066 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    My ‘remove’ used to be below too, until after they changed to GP and all of a sudden it had moved to top right.

If they wont remove, the only thing I can think of is to screenshot all your vouchers then you can just delete as you go.
    Guess I will have to :( Im not the most organised though.
    Should have gone to Specsavers :p
    :rotfl: ermmm. take you long to think of that one? :cool::o

:p
    Have just made myself feel sick :o

Opened a box of Turkish delight that Mr TS bought me for xmas and have eaten about 8 pieces without stopping. :eek:

And when did they stop doing the little wooden forks in the boxes to stop you getting the icing sugar all over your fingers?

1937?
    “Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”
    Juvenal, The Sixteen Satires
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills