Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hellmans salad dressing 235ml 3 for £1 in Heron foods, 3 varieties, mix n match.
    Thousand island, French dressing and low fat Vinaigrette. £1.50 each in T!
    The Thousand Island was lovely tonight but didn't look at the calories.........
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • scamps1966
    scamps1966 Posts: 5,648 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Gave away all my dead batteries today.

Free of charge!
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Can't check my receipt until tomorrow.
    Is that correct?
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Enterprise_1701C Posts: 23,409 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    scamps1966 wrote: »
    Gave away all my dead batteries today.

Free of charge!

40506923-cartoon-illustration-of-bizarre-long-arm-slapping-face.jpg
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Can't check my receipt until tomorrow.
    Is that correct?

seems so just now, been like it since Sunday. x
    essex girl in exile
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    evening all - today I got my discount card lol, I won't be using that when glitches pop up !!

Big fragrance sale starting tomorrow along with new star buys. Today I was sorting perfume/aftershave tickets, you will need to check what you see floating around in your own stores as the tickets are sent to all stores but not all will stock it, Justin beiber, Madonna, perfumes going to £1, worth checking if spotted any bodymists by the perfumes as a lot of those are cheap as well, lady gaga, lipsy and nicki minaj trini girl and minjestry perfumes going to £5, also mens jay-z range going cheap starting at £2. Victoria secrets sprays are staying on a star buy offer so 2 for £18 - I love the mango one! But there are some Victoria secret lotions and bath stuff going down to £6 - again if stocked.

I will be having a little scout and scan tomorrow morning on a few bits that have no sel at mo and the stuff reduced but not cheap enough to buy

after spraying a few perfumes for customers today I must say I quite like the jpg scandal pink tin one but until it goes on offer I will just wear it everyday whilst at work lolol

one last thing that scanned cheaper today was the glass mugs with cookie mix in smarties or choc chip version they went through at 99p each :D

Triple points is back from tomorrow and all makeup will be in a 342 offer, plus garnier hair stuff buy any 3 get a free plastic cup/straw

Hope that helps someone :D
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    Nice one scamps - just as bad as one I got today............ A clown holds a door open for a couple of ladies, one of them says 'well that's a bit strange' the other replies 'well I thought it was a nice jester'

I think I'm the only one laughing lol
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    evening all - today I got my discount card lol, I won't be using that when glitches pop up !!

Big fragrance sale starting tomorrow along with new star buys. Today I was sorting perfume/aftershave tickets, you will need to check what you see floating around in your own stores as the tickets are sent to all stores but not all will stock it, Justin beiber, Madonna, perfumes going to £1, worth checking if spotted any bodymists by the perfumes as a lot of those are cheap as well, lady gaga, lipsy and nicki minaj trini girl and minjestry perfumes going to £5, also mens jay-z range going cheap starting at £2. Victoria secrets sprays are staying on a star buy offer so 2 for £18 - I love the mango one! But there are some Victoria secret lotions and bath stuff going down to £6 - again if stocked.

I will be having a little scout and scan tomorrow morning on a few bits that have no sel at mo and the stuff reduced but not cheap enough to buy

after spraying a few perfumes for customers today I must say I quite like the jpg scandal pink tin one but until it goes on offer I will just wear it everyday whilst at work lolol

one last thing that scanned cheaper today was the glass mugs with cookie mix in smarties or choc chip version they went through at 99p each :D

Triple points is back from tomorrow and all makeup will be in a 342 offer, plus garnier hair stuff buy any 3 get a free plastic cup/straw

Hope that helps someone :D

Thanks very much Sarah, much appreciated :)
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Happy birthday:p

F206_BCB3-5_CA2-47_F1-_AA0_C-5_DF70438_AE56.jpg
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,963 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 27 March 2018 at 8:37PM
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    So do I or will be :mad:

I am unsure if they working Friday but solved my problem .

I was going to ask when electrician came because I booked appointment at hairdresser and would have cancelled if yes.

DS visiting after work Thursday and going out early afternoon Friday so says he will still be here :j:j:j

Is he coming to bring you a big egg? :D:D:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure