edited 18 November 2017 at 6:34PM
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    W

Heinz Tomato x 5
    Guardian newspaper
    Latte
    W Food Magazine

After MyP, BG and free paper, free coffee ... 87p :D.

Tomorrow slightly cheaper as the Observer is more expensive ;).

HTH

Anon

Ta for this OHs favourite soup - I am thinking that tommorow with
    4 soup
    drinks mag
    other mag
    £2 sunday paper
    latte

I have no BG card sadly so I am trying to figure out the real cost of the soup and the maths eludes me :)

Now thinking that maybe I could do sure invisible x 2, fairy non bio x 2 and 10 soups to get to £30 - would this work? ??.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    I am glad your mum has settled and likes it:T:T much easier for ou as well then x

:eek::eek: glad you are ok, please be more careful we are not getting any younger:p

Hi tweets:wave:
    We don't have an apple store nearest is MK and you have to make an appointment:eek:

Nearest one to mhoc and me would be the Liverpool shop.

Managed a £5 m and s voucher, a £3 Greggs and two cokes and the rest entries so not bad.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    Haha no you didn’t. As your polite. And you would have thanked. But admit you spotted the hidden writing for once:p
    I did actually write a reply but then deleted it:rotfl: must have not thanked it:eek:
    house_elf wrote: »
    We have many tomato soup tins in the cupboard thanks to you Zippy. :A
    I have not too many syns:o:oi love Heinz tomato soup as well in the winter:(
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    If that is why these glitches work, I am not complaining at all!! Thank you.

Word of warning, the loreal mens shop i posted only the yellow box works dont get any others x
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    :think::think::think::think::think::think::whistle:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I had to go back and check what I wrote this morning.
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 18 November 2017 at 10:16PM
    Options
    [QUOTE=gocat;7343004
    Have a great time. So you you be there for Christmas. My DD been out there 10 years. Ive only been out there once five years ago. But she has been back here nearly every other year and more frequently over the past 18 months to see her nan :)[/QUOTE]

It is difficult isn't it, thank goodness for Whatsapp though.
    Hope you can go again soon.:)
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    Strange. I've just opened three in a row, a few seconds apart, no trouble.

That's good, hope i''l be Ok next time.:)
  • zippydooda
    zippydooda Posts: 16,121 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Mad:rotfl::rotfl: but well done dont know where you are but none round here this time of yr

:T:T:T:T i love anchor spreadable but would be tempted too much:o i need this 12 pound off:rotfl:

:eek::eek::eek: oh god hope you find it, when does it run out?

not sure, but will try and carry on using it until the end of the month.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    Nearest one to mhoc and me would be the Liverpool shop.

Managed a £5 m and s voucher, a £3 Greggs and two cokes and the rest entries so not bad.

Either Liverpool or Birmingham - 45 mins in ine direction or an hour in the other :(

We have found a local shop thst does repairs but its only open on Monday so it has to wait until then.

But we sorted out a few other little problems today - new headphone wires for when hes running, new charger cable and some silver frames for certificates - and for these kindnesses he presented me with the biggest hugest load of dark washing he has managed to produce in 3 days :(
    I am a legend in my own lifetime :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,941 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    not sure, but will try and carry on using it until the end of the month.

Have you found it then?
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • marmitelovemehateme
    Options
    Not sure if its been mentioned but the new Sada mag is out...No coupons but it has several pages of the 3 4 2 offers...
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure