We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

1…24722473247524772478…5757

Comments

  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: they look lovely though:D

    They are and very friendly, and my mothers day pressie, I had asked her to pick up a few chickens from Tesco's as well. Was shocked when she came in with a box and goes I got your chickens. :rotfl::rotfl:
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 29,745 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    edited 11 March 2018 at 7:08PM
    Bubbs beef becoming a casserole

    Md2xom7w_VVb670PpDvkQhBOikR_WY88OwctxyMwce4?size=1280x960&size_mode=3




    Got an email from quidco - in theory lots of profit on beagle street life insurance but also high risk as 6-8 monthly payments needed before payable - anyone tried one of these type of deals?
    I think....
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,726 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    They are and very friendly, and my mothers day pressie, I had asked her to pick up a few chickens from Tesco's as well. Was shocked when she came in with a box and goes I got your chickens. :rotfl::rotfl:
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    michaels wrote: »
    Bubbs beef becoming a casserole
    IMG_20180311_163949%5B1%5D.jpg?dl=0

    I hope when i go tomorrow its right price in my store:o
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,444 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    mine from today - a v m

    Some nice fillers and I got some Jacobs for COS

    I had a £2 MOC for the iams



    1x ASDA Smart Price Rice Pudding (400g) £0.20 £0.20
    1x ASDA Smart Price Instant Custard Mix (70g) £0.19 £0.15
    1x ASDA Tiger Meat Favourites in Gravy Cat Tins (6x400) £2.50 £2.57
    1x Iams Delights Complete Cat Food Land & Sea Collection in Jelly (12x85) £3.50 N/A
    1x Jacob's Ciabatta Sundried Tomato & Basil Crackers (5x28g) £1.00 £1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Sparkling Spring Water (2l) £0.17 N/A
    3x Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough (75cl) £28.44 £18.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Smartprice Thin Bleach (2l) £0.28 £0.28
    1x ASDA Farm Stores Oranges (5pk) £0.99 £0.94
    1x ASDA Italian Meat Feast Tortiglione Pasta Bake (800g) £3.40 £3.00
    1x Jacob's Ciabatta Original Crackers (5x28g) £1.00 £1.00
    1x ASDA Smart Price Porridge Oats (1kg) £0.75 £0.75
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Carrots (500g) £0.35 £0.36
    Comparison total (compared products only) £39.10 £28.25
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • izzy65
    izzy65 Posts: 2,862 Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary
    edited 11 March 2018 at 8:20PM
    Are we all watching crufts, sarah and waffle just been on:)

    Ah Vanessa and jack won, a worthy winner
    The person who never makes a mistake never learns anything.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 68,726 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    izzy65 wrote: »
    Are we all watching crufts, sarah and waffle just been on:)

    Ah Vanessa and jack won, a worthy winner
    Nope not watching , thats a shame, we tried :D
    Watching skating on ice:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Me 3 a teetotal house so feel I am missing out, usually they would be got for family Xmas gifts but after a giving them pre
    tty good gifts last year and getting nothing back not even for kids I am not doing family gifts this year :o

    Bit nasty that, dont blame you.
  • tbw
    tbw Posts: 5,137 Forumite
    tbw,

    Which pinot grigio worked

    Thanks x

    The barefoot pink one.
    ELITE 5:2
    # 42
    11st2lbs down to 9st2lbs - another 5lbs gone due to alcohol abuse (head down toilet syndrome)
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    :o:rotfl::rotfl:
    We are mean to poor TM
    davemorton wrote: »
    You really have not got the hang of this vegan cooking have you :o
    locarr wrote: »
    Thanks, ordered 3 in one transaction...I wonder if I'll get them

    Glad you had a good night! :) Did you cater for the meat eaters last night too?

    Well all I can say is that it’s very stressful:eek:

    Even making a cup of tea needs forethought........I’ve been all willy nilly with cows milk:o

    Quorn mince has been a godsend but the vegan cheese tastes terrible. It’s made with coconut oil. I put it on top of a pasta bake last night and it barely melts. It just turns hard:o

    I know for some people it’s a lifestyle choice but their shopping bills must be through the roof.

    The good news is that I looked after them so well that they might stay longer next time:shocked::shocked::shocked:
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Think they would get chilly.
    2cf63vb.jpg

    Think dd got the wrongs chickens :rotfl:

    What beautiful birds rhos:T:T:T

    I’ve cooked one of the chickens today, another is in the fridge and 2 in the freezer.

    Has it definitely finished today?
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.