Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    TM - Do you know worcestersauce contains anchovies?

I thought you where joking and just Google it. I confess I never knew :o
  • rhosynbach
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Good evening. This may have been mentioned. I see JF has gone into 342 in A and 3 for £12 in T.

Sheer Blond Brilliantly Brighter and Radiant Red are £6.99 each in A

A buy 3, pay £13.98, apg should see £20.97 v £12, £10.17 return on £13.98 spend, so £3.81 for 3 plus fillers?

Untested.

HTH

Anon

Ooh thanks Ds3 just run out of blonde xxxc
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 9 March 2018 at 11:00PM
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Good evening. This may have been mentioned. I see JF has gone into 342 in A and 3 for £12 in T.

Sheer Blond Brilliantly Brighter and Radiant Red are £6.99 each in A

A buy 3, pay £13.98, apg should see £20.97 v £12, £10.17 return on £13.98 spend, so £3.81 for 3 plus fillers?

Untested.

HTH

Anon
    They have never gone out of 3 4 2:o was just competitors prices, so thanks:T:T i would test in the morning but dont think im going out as got to get the new washing machine in with dh as its sitting in my living room just now:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Edit, i have been using the brunette one and people may remember i posted about my scalp and how sore it was , even had shampoo from docs didnt work, this is FANTASTIC:j:j:j my scalp has never been better, even hairdresser commented on it:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    I've caught up now but came to thank you, Bubbs. I saw your post (and thank you too, TM) and have had a happy time buying stuff for a little hamper for a colleague's daughter who will give birth in a few months' time. I could use the code several times and no shop was more than £1, so I am very pleased. Thank you.

Wish we had one near:(
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • rhosynbach
    Options
    There's nothing better than being at home and being paid for it.:D

But Rhos, you should have had holiday pay for that job in the Country Park, assuming you were an employee of the business and did not go in on a self-employed basis.

I know I should have but boss was not very straight. Lots of rules where broke I have heard rumours that she is being investigated. But I know from my part everything was done correct. Xxx
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    elainemn wrote: »
    TM - Do you know worcestersauce contains anchovies?

L&P's Dec:

Ingredients

Malt Vinegar (from Barley), Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Sugar, Salt, Anchovies (Fish), Tamarind Extract, Onions, Garlic, Spice, Flavourings

I know:o

That was the reason for my sad face. I knew the minute I put it in:o:o
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    Enterprise - I just assumed that the batteries were all okay - and had to go into the hold.... I slipped the battery down the inside of each box!

Off to google :D:D:D
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    I have a lot going on in RL at the moment so haven't been popping in for coffee as much as I would have liked..
    but I have been reading with bated breath DI's plight and pleased she was able to get home eventually to her 'medicine' that 2 little angels took her :)
    sarahnotsoskint -well done
    ssm- well done for taking a break from work, you are always tearing around so hopefully now you can enjoy your trip of a lifetime to the wedding and all the jollities that go with it, and the post wedding party back in the uk,.. im sure all your elite family will be waiting with anticipation for the invite ...we must get transport arranged we haven't had a jolly for a while now ;)
    thanks for the wine glitch..even though im now being watched in my local A
    im back to babysitting duties in London...ds + family arrived home after another Asian adventure and another 24 hours extra in Singapore due to snow in the uk, but now everyones back to a normal routine....

You are more than welcome to come with us x

cjj wrote: »
    I'm thinking of setting up a dog walking business. Does anyone do anything similar please. Just thinking of how best to attract customers ? Any advise would be appreciated. Tia xx

Now that seem an ideal job.

Could you do this informal cash in hand basis - until you get established? x
  • P2TKL
    P2TKL Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I've caught up now but came to thank you, Bubbs. I saw your post (and thank you too, TM) and have had a happy time buying stuff for a little hamper for a colleague's daughter who will give birth in a few months' time. I could use the code several times and no shop was more than £1, so I am very pleased. Thank you.

I tried this but the postage was more than the item I bought so I gave it a miss !
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    P2TKL wrote: »
    I tried this but the postage was more than the item I bought so I gave it a miss !

C&C is free :)
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    edited 9 March 2018 at 11:43PM
    Options
    Can you use the code on the same account or do u have to use different email adresses?
    My sister is having her baby on Monday. :eek:

ETA yes you can use on same account. Gone a bit mad ordering lots of little vest type things :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure