Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,926 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Bubbs shes 1 on the 28th of this month. She beautiful and very full of character.
    Oh my lordy:eek::eek: bet she is beautiful, becoming s little monkey i bet:rotfl::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    Yes that!!!8217;s ok. I thought you meant use 2 coupons on one product

Well they might appeal to some then :D Its these
    image.png
    Edit think there are 2 flavours
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • rhosynbach
    rhosynbach Posts: 7,664 Forumite
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Well they might appeal to some then :D Its these
    image.png
    Edit think there are 2 flavours

Nibbles for TM guests.

Di glad to see you are doing better and are home, with your wine stash. What lovely people the elite are doing that for you x xxx
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Oh my lordy:eek::eek: bet she is beautiful, becoming s little monkey i bet:rotfl::rotfl:

Yes she is crawling but not quite walking but she is into everything. Dd stood her up in front of me today she crawled right up to me and as clear as anything said HIYA with a big toothy grin it was well worth the two week wait since I've seen her.
  • bubbs
    Options
    Yes she is crawling but not quite walking but she is into everything. Dd stood her up in front of me today she crawled right up to me and as clear as anything said HIYA with a big toothy grin it was well worth the two week wait since I've seen her.

Awwwwwww bless:A
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    rhosynbach wrote: »
    Nibbles for TM guests.

Di glad to see you are doing better and are home, with your wine stash. What lovely people the elite are doing that for you x xxx

I know Rhos and what I hadn't realised was Ellie14 had gone home each time between each shop to make sure she had done it right. They are such good friends I am so pleased we all got to meet at the charity breakfast I cannot believe I have only known them for two years and then there's also my wonderful fair friend we are not allowed to mention. Our next meet is at my house and there shall be fizz flowing that day I promise. Bq you can only have fizz if you promise to take Bobby with you when you leave :rotfl:
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Thank you, both. I'm beginning to realise that I've probably had flu which has really knocked me flat. But tonight I went to see Mum, delivered a birthday present to a friend and came home via M. It's the first evening for about three weeks that I have actually done something, so I am looking up. Didn't do a wine shop as I didn't have the list with me, idiot child that I am!

This bug has really knocked me for six aswell, I went back to Zumba tonight first time for 3 weeks, and OMG I couldnt do it, nearly collapsed, couldnt breathe, came home after 20 minutes, think its going to be another few weeks before I am fit and ready.
  • BIG_MOC
    BIG_MOC Posts: 551 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I know Rhos and what I hadn't realised was Ellie14 had gone home each time between each shop to make sure she had done it right. They are such good friends I am so pleased we all got to meet at the charity breakfast I cannot believe I have only known them for two years and then there's also my wonderful fair friend we are not allowed to mention. Our next meet is at my house and there shall be fizz flowing that day I promise. Bq you can only have fizz if you promise to take Bobby with you when you leave :rotfl:

Im glad you are feeling better. How is your fair friend that we are not allowed to mention? I have been bobbing in and out of the exile thread but it's been a while since she posted. Hopefully she's still running and it's work keeping her busy ;)
    Pobody's-Nerfect
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    silvercar wrote: »
    Oh No! Assume they have fixed the pipes if you now have water. Would insurance cover the damage to the washing machine?

Reassure me that either the bucket and pipe end are outside or your have a carbon monoxide alarm. There is a small risk of CO coming through the condensate pipe.
    Possibly, we had ours installed into a washing machine trap when the new boiler was fitted 5 years ago and it was gas safe signed off. Then when we had a problem the engineer said it was non-compliant and we would need it to go straight into the waste. Then the gas safe guy who came to do that job said he would do it but in his opinion it wasn't necessary to meet the regs - so 3 different gas safe engineers with two different opinions...
    Moufflon wrote: »
    Last day for using T mag coupon (Feb) for Yeo Valley bio light
    yoghurt 4 pack, then claim 50p cos.
    Now you tell me - mr t and the yogs was on my to do list for today but didn't get round to it and now it is too late.
    mhoc wrote: »
    If anyone still hasn't got their cashback items yet for TCB groceries today is the final day.

I got
    twin packs of ginsters Cornish pasties for £1 - 5op cashback
    wonky potatoes £1 with 50p cashback

The Heinz tom ketchup 460g is also £1.50 in Morrison with £1 cashback

that's a cheap dinner sorted out :)

Yep I was in mr m yesterday trying to get to a conditional spend total, looked up the offers, went to the ketchup shelf and of course only 1 brand in one size was oos. Our mr m is actually pretty pooor for keeping stuff on the shelves.

Run out of multiquotes but our house insurance through aviva looked very good after cashback until they refused to cover more than r0 nights per year of paying guests/airbnb.

Finally 20+ pages today - you lot are robbing me of my beauty sleep and one look in the mirror shows I certainly need it.

My top tip for the last few weeks is don't get l5 disk degeneration in your 40s :(
    I think....
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think this has changed slightly from being £1 in Morries but still a good comparison

AvM

1x ASDA Shades Decorated Kitchen Towels (2roll) £2.00 £1.24

It isn't £1 in M. It's 2 for £2, so the £1.24 price (for one) is as expected. It looks like it is still working - mix and match with A's Shades Kitchen Towels (2) worked over the weekend.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure