Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• altojack
    altojack Posts: 9,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good morning Elite

Grey and dismal here, oh well it is still February

Hope everyone is well and ready for a good day ahead xx

That so called friend that boasted loudly about buying her 5th buy to rent and caused upset. She still can’t see she did wrong :mad: she’s getting left behind. Other lady is fine with me and I’ve told her about yellow labels, that should help her immensely if she’s there at the right time :money:

Hugs to the Elite poorly and those low in spirit and mind. You’re in my thoughts xx
    There's no place like home :)

Feeling down? Weak in body? Makes no difference to me, I think of you all when I'm sitting quietly.

Hugs and healing thoughts are always going your way.
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Morning all hope everyone is well

QuotedTM here, not sure what happened

Yes TM you can claim same item on COS and CS with different receipts. Hth xx
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • Serendipitious
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I love you, I love you,
    I love you almighty.
    I wish your pyjamas were next to my nightie.
    Don’t be mistaken.
    Don’t be misled.
    I mean on the washing line not in the bed:smileyhea:smileyhea:smileyhea:heart2:

S.W.A.L.K.:D

Any Valentines ditties anyone?:D

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    You look like a monkey
    And you act like one too.
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    Rockys doing great :D

i'm getting him out in a bit will try get a pic today!
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 14 February 2018 at 10:33AM
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Hmm, we were existing customers from the free sub world sandwich day last year but had uninstalled the app for space - wonder if we are qualified or not having reinstalled app and logged back in today?

These are the terms from the email I received.

Terms and Conditions

Buy one 6" Sub or flatbread and get another 6" Sub or flatbread of equal or lower price FREE, on 14 February 2018 between 11am and 7pm only in Great Britain. Store opening times may vary. Not valid for double meat, extra cheese or any other extras. Offer limited to one per customer per visit. May not be combined with any other offers or discounts and does not include Footlongs or Salads. Standard meal deal and drink upcharges will apply for one Sub only. Additional drinks and extras can be purchased at the standard price point. Offer available at participating Subway® stores only. Participation may vary. See subway.com for full details.

500 bonus points will be issued to registered Subcard® holders for their first purchase when they spend £3.49 or more in a single transaction and scan their registered Subcard® or Subcard® App at the till between!!!8203; 11!!!8203;am!!!8203; - 7!!!8203;pm!!!8203; on 14!!!8203;/02!!!8203;/18!!!8203; only. Registered Subcard® holders who have transacted in the last !!!8203;12 months as of 7!!!65279; February !!!8203;2018, have opted in to marketing communications and receive the email or App offer only. Subcard® holders who meet these qualifying criteria will have their bonus points added to the above account number by 24!!!8203; February!!!8203; !!!8203;2018!!!8203;
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    michaels wrote: »
    Hmm, we were existing customers from the free sub world sandwich day last year but had uninstalled the app for space - wonder if we are qualified or not having reinstalled app and logged back in today?

I am not MAD!!! hehehhehe

email:

[FONT=&quot]When you buy a 6" Sub between!!!8203; !!!8203;11[/FONT][FONT=&quot]!!!65279;[/FONT][FONT=&quot]am!!!8203; and !!!8203;7[/FONT][FONT=&quot]!!!65279;[/FONT][FONT=&quot]pm!!!8203;, you'll get a 6" Sub on us!

And that!!!8217;s not all. As a thank you for being a loyal Subcard[/FONT][FONT=&quot]®[/FONT][FONT=&quot] member, you'll also get a whopping 500 bonus points to redeem from the 24th!!!8203; February!!!8203; if you spend £3.49 or more during the promotion.

MESSY TEXT READS AS between 11am and 7pm
    [/FONT]
  • sarahskint
    sarahskint Posts: 1,033 Forumite
    Options
    free cupcake from Valerie's on wuntu - no good for us again too far away
  • diluvsdiscounts
    Options
    sarahskint wrote: »
    Rockys doing great :D

i'm getting him out in a bit will try get a pic today!

Ah sarahskint sorry right name wrong person. Ooh yes a photo would be lovely thank you :T
  • braveheart60uk
    Options
    Today's plan.
    Free Nerd coughee
    2 Valkerie cupcakes (ta WonTwo)
    A few undergrounds BOGOF & 500 points
    A few Doctari peeza's comparing to Sada at !!!!!!.
  • curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Today's plan.
    Free Nerd coughee
    2 Valkerie cupcakes (ta WonTwo)
    A few undergrounds BOGOF & 500 points
    A few Doctari peeza's comparing to Sada at !!!!!!.

Think I must be ancient
    Logged in my old fb and didn't know what to Do!
    Gave up.:eek:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure