Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• curl_girl
    curl_girl Posts: 4,622 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    LIttleOwl wrote: »
    TrulyMadly - regarding the Minky Ironing Board comments, I only posted about these being reduced to £5 earlier to try and help another poster on this thread who was getting desparate as theirs was broken. Thanks. x

I bought one 3 weeks ago LittleOwl.
    I think Sarah tried her stores with no luck.
    Thanks for posting, I didn't realise they were still around as I would have bought sis one as well.
    They're £30 on some sites so a great buy. :money:
    curl girl with a space - even though there is no space in my cupboard!!!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    TrulyMadly wrote: »
    I’m going to do a spice stock check

Just in case:D:D

I got a stitch in my belly with laughing :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thought that said spice c oc k check.

I must not skim read :o
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    altojack wrote: »
    Hi all, I’m home from my free one night b&b, actually they threw in lunch and evening meal :cool: Not quite what I’m accustomed to but bedding was clean but OMG the bed leaves a lot to be desired.

So on arrival I was left waiting at reception and my temperature was going through the roof. A lovely man came and took me into one of the small rooms, horse tablets and a pint of saline was what he recommended. High temperature and dehydration bah, not again :mad: I was supposed to come home yesterday but as I was enjoying my second pint it was suggested I stay for the evening.

Sorry, I’ve got to look at this lightly as there’s are so many more folk in a worse position than I. By rights I should still be there but as bed was needed I’m here at home in my own bed, I’ll bounce back tomorrow.

Thank you for the love, hugs and get well wishes. Tweets contacted me and said she had let you know where I was staying :rotfl: :rotfl: I’ve not read back yet but will make an attempt in the morning.

Love to all the poorly andthose low in spirit. I thought of you all yesterday and again this mo4ning when I awoke xx

You gave us all quite a fright doing the sudden and dramatic disappearing act like that :)
    The beds in Premier Inn and travelodges are much nicer if you really want a quick night away :rotfl:
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Cashback Cashier
    Options
    LIttleOwl wrote: »
    TrulyMadly - regarding the Minky Ironing Board comments, I only posted about these being reduced to £5 earlier to try and help another poster on this thread who was getting desparate as theirs was broken. Thanks. x

Sorry littleowl...I was just being silly:D Thank you for posting:T:T
    Hi all, I’m home from my free one night b&b, actually they threw in lunch and evening meal :cool: Not quite what I’m accustomed to but bedding was clean but OMG the bed leaves a lot to be desired.

So on arrival I was left waiting at reception and my temperature was going through the roof. A lovely man came and took me into one of the small rooms, horse tablets and a pint of saline was what he recommended. High temperature and dehydration bah, not again :mad: I was supposed to come home yesterday but as I was enjoying my second pint it was suggested I stay for the evening.

Sorry, I’ve got to look at this lightly as there’s are so many more folk in a worse position than I. By rights I should still be there but as bed was needed I’m here at home in my own bed, I’ll bounce back tomorrow.

Thank you for the love, hugs and get well wishes. Tweets contacted me and said she had let you know where I was staying :rotfl: :rotfl: I’ve not read back yet but will make an attempt in the morning.

Love to all the poorly andthose low in spirit. I thought of you all yesterday and again this mo4ning when I awoke xx

Being back home in your own bed sounds like just what you need AJ

Take care:A
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    kerri_gt wrote: »
    Sounds fab - I will deff have to be more on the ball next time round. How do you join the Cirque Club may I ask? :o

Look along the top black line here https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/

Great to see you home, behave yourself xx
    tweets wrote: »
    I got a stitch in my belly with laughing :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thought that said spice c oc k check.

I must not skim read :o

It's all the talk of camel toes :rotfl::rotfl:
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Bet the door stops are lovely :) Wish I could see them :(

:) They are, if they weigh less than 2 kgs I'll post you one :D I'll take my scales to shop tomorrow & take a photo :A
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• kerri_gt
    kerri_gt Posts: 11,202 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Look along the top black line here https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/

Thank you - just signed up :T
    Feb 2015 NSD Challenge 8/12
    JAN NSD 11/16

• tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :) They are, if they weigh less than 2 kgs I'll post you one :D I'll take my scales to shop tomorrow & take a photo :A

Thank you Snap :A
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    Anyone having issue with APG site? Says the Wizards are at work:rotfl:

Can somebody check the following Womble please
    6637 9475 5855 1811 1644

:beer:
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    19554611_2033737383318167_8243898815461862418_n.jpg?oh=104c0560f31783cffde60057181e27ff&oe=5AE2CB09
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure