We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 06/12 Win £75 Lidl Vouchers x50
diddlydoop
Posts: 5,837 Forumite
in Game over
Comments
-
Just noticed 'prize will be in form of 3 x £25 vouchers which must be spent in a single transaction' - I am sure we can all manage that lolHi Ho Hi Ho it's of to comp I go!0
-
it says the vouuchers need to be spent in single transactions so I take that to mean only £25 at timeproud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl0
-
Just noticed 'prize will be in form of 3 x £25 vouchers which must be spent in a single transaction' - I am sure we can all manage that lol
I never spend above £10 in Lidl a weekmortgage free as of 06/02/2008#
berthas buddies No 5
,murphys no more pies club member ,No 242..
.,night owl 250 -
A few months ago I won Lidl vouchers, and they would only take one voucher with each transaction.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

