We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
E: 30/11 Win a luxury food hamper (email)
hertzyabazas
Posts: 34,187 Forumite
in Game over
0
Comments
-
Sorry if I've misunderstood, but isn't this a dupe of your earlier post?
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5737245
On twitter it gives you social media options OR emailPrizes for 2018
Jan: Travel Goody Bag;Justice League Bundle; Two DVDs; CD; Bra; Omorovicza Radiance Mask;Hand Gel;Makeup Bundle; Hotel Break, Now TV box & £250 cash; PEK bundle; Wireless headphones; £50 Absolute Cult Voucher; Protein Drink
Feb: Children's Party Pack;£20 Pizza Express Voucher; Maple Butter; Chocolate Hamper; Child's Helmet; Tea0 -
\Esmeralda78 wrote: »Sorry if I've misunderstood, but isn't this a dupe of your earlier post?
https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5737245
On twitter it gives you social media options OR email
No, not a dupe. This is just the option for people that don't use social media0 -
I see, but if I'd come across the email version first, I might not have realised and entered both. But if that's the way it's done, I'll have to watch out.Prizes for 2018
Jan: Travel Goody Bag;Justice League Bundle; Two DVDs; CD; Bra; Omorovicza Radiance Mask;Hand Gel;Makeup Bundle; Hotel Break, Now TV box & £250 cash; PEK bundle; Wireless headphones; £50 Absolute Cult Voucher; Protein Drink
Feb: Children's Party Pack;£20 Pizza Express Voucher; Maple Butter; Chocolate Hamper; Child's Helmet; Tea0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards