Dear Bloggers Who Hold Giveaway's/Competitions

Options
13»

Comments

• mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,914 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    As I already said there is nothing wrong with entering that way, but if a site wanted to attract a larger number of unique visitors rather than just a larger number of visits then not having daily entries would probably be the way to go.
  • TickTwo
    TickTwo Posts: 3,926 Forumite
    Options
    A blogger contacted me today & I'm sorry I can't be of any help to compers or bloggers on twitter anymore but have come up with something else.

I have a bloglovin account I follow 6,640 blogs :eek: when they post something on their blogs anything it should come up on my bloglovin feed. If I heart the comps I see on my feed then they come up on my profile page. You can then click on them & enter them & bookmark if they are daily's.

I think you would need a bloglovin account I've been with them for 4 years & the only thing I get from them is the odd email saying you might like these blogs.

I am as always getting nothing to do this

It would be great if you click the follow me button it will let me know if this is worth doing or not & again I get nothing from this.

I've messaged a comper who knows lots of other compers & they have seen the message my bloglovin profile page & also given it to the blogger to share with other bloggers.

I can only heart the bloggers who have a bloglovin account & following them so this will not be all blog comps that bloggers post but maybe a bit easier having some in one place

I will try this for a bit & see if anyone follows me & uses it as I'm not doing it if no one is interested because my energy levels are low.

I'm not posting my bloglovin account here as that would be seen as self promotion

xxx
    It's TicketyBoo To Be TickTwo!
  • TickTwo
    TickTwo Posts: 3,926 Forumite
    Options
    To help me & other compers who enter & tweet your blog comps please consider following us, I know most bloggers do not follow compers because it clogs your feed up but according to this post on the twitter blog one of the big things that keeps some of us compers shadow banned is tweeting links from twitter accounts that don't follow us:

https://blog.twitter.com/official/en_us/topics/product/2018/Serving_Healthy_Conversation.html

This section:

There are many new signals we’re taking in, most of which are not visible externally. Just a few examples include if an account has not confirmed their email address, if the same person signs up for multiple accounts simultaneously, accounts that repeatedly Tweet and mention accounts that don’t follow them, or behavior that might indicate a coordinated attack. We’re also looking at how accounts are connected to those that violate our rules and how they interact with each other.

Thanks for reading :beer:
    It's TicketyBoo To Be TickTwo!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family