'Free' £40 Amazon baby bundle trick: official forum discussion

amazonbaby11.jpg

This is the MoneySavingExpert discussion for our Dealshunter blog. Read the blog first then click "reply" below to discuss it.

Comments

• Suzy36
    Suzy36 Posts: 72 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I received mine, but wouldn't say it was worth £40. more like £10. never mind it was sort of 'free' if you were buying baby bits from Amazon anyway.
  • Suzy36 wrote: »
    I received mine, but wouldn't say it was worth £40. more like £10. never mind it was sort of 'free' if you were buying baby bits from Amazon anyway.

Thanks for the feedback Suzy :)

I agree - if you'll spend £20 at Amazon on baby bits anyway, it's still decent.
  • I received mine today and am really pleased with it.
    I am on the Amazon Prime free trial (second month as when I went to cancel they added another free month on) and was buying gifts for my granddaughter's birthday so this was an added bonus.
    I'd say the Disney plush toy is worth at least £15 and I know my granddaughter is going to love it as she loves Nemo!
  • caroline. wrote: »
    I received mine today and am really pleased with it.
    I am on the Amazon Prime free trial (second month as when I went to cancel they added another free month on) and was buying gifts for my granddaughter's birthday so this was an added bonus.
    I'd say the Disney plush toy is worth at least £15 and I know my granddaughter is going to love it as she loves Nemo!

Ahh it's good to hear that you're happy with the set Caroline. As you were buying the gifts anyway, it's a pretty decent freebie. :):)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure