Letter from DBS with Disclosure Certificate - identifying it (e.g. return address) ?

Hi, I'm awaiting a DBS Disclosure Certificate letter - the registered body (my future employer) has received the all clear about me from the DBS but I am yet to receive the Disclosure Certificate from the DBS in the post, which (as per standard procedure) my future employer needs to see the original of.

A complication in my case is that I'm away from home during the week.

I'd like my family to look out for the letter from the DBS, but I would like to give them a few clues as to what to look for on the letter - for example, what is the return address given?

I had another DBS check recently and I know the Certificate arrives in an A5 envelope, and I've got a feeling there might be a dash of purple on the envelope (the Home Office 'house colour'), but it'd be good if I could give them a better pointer than that - for example what is the return address given on the back?

Thanks for any help.

Comments

• I think it might be a Liverpool address on the reverse. HTH
    Thrifty Till 50 Then Spend Till the End
    You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time but you can never please all of the people all of the time
  • nimbo
    nimbo Posts: 3,698 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    I'm fairly certain mine came in a brown envelope. No purple in it.

Joweevr they're printed in green paper visible through the window in the envelope.

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 200 / 500 2018 3 / 500
    :T:T
  • Comms69
    Comms69 Posts: 14,229 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Yes brown envelope
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts