Wombling Help Needed

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Supermarket Coupons
4 replies 5.8K views
MotoringMoreMotoringMore Forumite
94 posts
Fourth Anniversary
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Supermarket Coupons
Hi All,

I've just started the act of Wombling and I only know of the APG & Clubcard techniques - is there anymore and when is the best time to go out wombling?

Ta
Motorsport Fanatic - Couponer - Comper - Wombler

Replies

• tiredwithtwinstiredwithtwins Forumite
    469 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi All,

I've just started the act of Wombling and I only know of the APG & Clubcard techniques - is there anymore and when is the best time to go out wombling?

Ta

I tend to find more receipts on sundays as that seems to be when people/families do big shops so you have more items to compare. long receipts are not necc an indication there will be a big comparison voucher though ... I had 14 items on a receipt that gave me £3.54 last week.
    wading through the treacle of life!
  • I tend to find more receipts on sundays as that seems to be when people/families do big shops so you have more items to compare. long receipts are not necc an indication there will be a big comparison voucher though ... I had 14 items on a receipt that gave me £3.54 last week.

That's a good one! The only problem with my ASDA is that it's right next to the sea but I don't know if that's the way the wind goes most times. Sometimes the more means that the receipt is balanced out, right?
    Motorsport Fanatic - Couponer - Comper - Wombler
  • no1catmanno1catman Forumite
    3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi All,
    Ta

Be aware it's not without risk. A store may ban you, Tesco Clubcard, may - deduct points, or put your card on hold so no vouchers go out, or even ban you.
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • I have just started myself and found some good advice on fb and utube.. Best times people say are weekends so fingers crossed.
    Make £2 a day challenge - doing well so far.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support