recruitment agencies

Options
124»

Comments

• motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,477 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    And any small modicum of respect that was remaining just pee'd down the toilet.

Well done!
  • motorguy
    motorguy Posts: 22,477 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    They just wanted to get as much money out of people for as little effort. Thats how Bespoke operated. They didn't care much about cvs or training anybody. They just used people in a disposable temporary way.
    Choosing a good recruitment agency probably the most important thing as they can all operate differently.
    Bespoke are the worst recruitment agency Ive experienced. Beware of them!
    Promised job for at least 3 months caused me to relocate. Job taken away after 3 weeks along with all other new staff employed at same time as me.
    They had bad communication, no proper wage slips.
    Lied about lots of things.
    wrongfully deducted money from my account.
    Too many negatives to list. And they didnt care at all and were even insulting. They treat people like trash.
    I guess thats why Bespoke is only a small less important recruitment agency.
    I dont know whether I should blame the whole bespoke organisation or just the local wolverhampton office? Should I blame their director Ian Taylor since he was the boss of local branch and is responsible? Yet all the staff at Bespoke were not up to a good standard.
    Bespoke were allied in same office with blueglobal and national travel, probably same company with different names and they all behaved negatively.
    I know that Argos uses Bespoke, and I think it reflects badly upon Argos to use such a negative recruitment agency.
    Anyway just wanted to say beware of Bespoke, Blueglobal and National Travel. Try to avoid such negative companies. There arè lots of better recruitment agencies.

So your beef is you relocated based on a TEMP job, and the EMPLOYERS situation changed and as per the terms and conditions in your TEMP employee contract, the agency had to let you go?
  • trigger_fish
    Options
    I'd never relocate on the basis of an agency temp job.

But OP you probably don't know what they can be like.

I've done quite a bit of agency work over the years and I've very little good to say about them.

False and broken promises, falsehoods about hours and conditions, being let go for no obvious reason to myself, just about seen it all.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure