Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Options

Comments

• bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,934 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    beanielou wrote: »
    I have been very very lucky menapause wise it has to be said.

Had a very yummy tea.
    Pasta with a wee cheese sauce & courgettes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots & brussels. Was rather yummy :)
    I have been lucky too, just a few flushes thats it:T:T
    joedenise wrote: »
    Finally have wifi again and have had a quick skim through while we're at the launderette!

Today as more or less been on plan so far today (if you ignore the french bread:D). Had bacon and mushroom omelette for breakfast and HM leek and potato soup for lunch. Tonight's dinner will be mosly on plan as I'm making my version of cassoulet with sausages and chicken (I'll give DH most of the sausage, lol).

Have got just over half bottle of wine for this evening (as long as DH doesn't get another out.)

Well done to a.l the losers and hugs for anyone who needs one.

Enjoy your holidays. Thanks to every one for asking about mine. We are currently in the Maritime Charente Department heading towards the River Gironde which are planning on following for q few days but don't expect to get there for another 2 or 3 days.

Denise
    Hi Denise:wave:
    Glad you are having a fab time:T:T
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Afternoon :hello:

STS please :)

:T:T well done tweets xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Moneysaverme
    Options
    Hello all,

This week it's minus 1lb for me please. I've moved into the next ten pound bracket and am one pound off 12 stone. It will feel fab to be in the elevens. I'm still taking things in 5lb chunks at a time so will be working my way down to 165lb. Fingers crossed. My back is still in crisis mode and other things are difficult here. Forgive me if I don't post much more but I have read and wish you all a good week, better health, lovely holidays and positive SW vibes x

Ps I think I recall the lower end of my perfect BMI weight being 8 stone something. I think I'd look horrendous at this weight if I could ever reach it!
    Weight loss 2017/2018 - 49 lbs
  • bubbs
    Options
    Hello all,

This week it's minus 1lb for me please. I've moved into the next ten pound bracket and am one pound off 12 stone. It will feel fab to be in the elevens. I'm still taking things in 5lb chunks at a time so will be working my way down to 165lb. Fingers crossed. My back is still in crisis mode and other things are difficult here. Forgive me if I don't post much more but I have read and wish you all a good week, better health, lovely holidays and positive SW vibes x

Ps I think I recall the lower end of my perfect BMI weight being 8 stone something. I think I'd look horrendous at this weight if I could ever reach it!

Well done:T:T:T thats a good way too look at it:D
    Hope your back improves for you xx
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Options
    Anyone help please? If i make a pig in blanket with an m&s skinny sausage (1syn) and lean bacon , does it still count as 1 syn?
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Afternoon all
    My target weight is allegedly still obese for my height. However I have been that weight at target before and more than one person told me I was too thin as I have quite a heavy frame.
    As I was getting dressed this morning I noticed a difference for the first time. I went over to Birmingham with OH on Thursday and I bought a pair of my fave jeans in a 20 which I am mega chuffed about- along with a size 20 shirt and a size 20 long sleeved top. A sneaky weigh tells me I am very close to my interim target with 5.5 weeks still to go! However it’s my birthday on Wednesday and off to London on Tuesday with mum and sister. I think I may have a few naughties then back on plan! I know I always do a lot of walking so might end up balancing itself out. Would love to push a bit further and go for a 2.5 stone loss- I’m allowing 4 weeks as think next weeks WI might not be great- 2lbs per week is doable!

Today’s menu:
    B: 3 x LMc RO&R sausages, 2 fried eggs, tinned tomatoes with garlic and herbs, butternut squaffles (1 syn for oil) decaf coffee with HEXA s/s, 2 Broghies (2 syns)
    L: Ham and garlic and herb chicken (1 syn) salad, 1/2 syn tbsp Sweet chilli sauce, 1.5 syns for Alpro choc soya drink
    T: Smoked Salmon stir fry, Fab lolly (4 syns) water
    S: HEXB 2 x HiFi bars, Quavers (4.5 syns) fruit pot, water

Love to you all. Sorry I’m quiet xx
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Anyone help please? If i make a pig in blanket with an m&s skinny sausage (1syn) and lean bacon , does it still count as 1 syn?

Yes still 1 syn. You are using normal ingredients for it, so not a tweak, and as long as loads of fat aint coming out of the sausage, which the bacon is cooking in, then the bacon remains free
    Zebras rock
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,605 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »

Yes, that's right bubbs . The lean bacon is free so just the sausage syn to count. Not sure if I've asked before but is your DH doing SW too?

My DH and denise 's do it but not 100%. I'd hate to have to cook separate meals.

Sounds like a real NSV with the new clothes MrsR . I thought you'd get to your mini target early. Enjoy your birthday when it comes. What are you planning to do in London?

:T on your loss msm My back is playing up again today too. You have my sympathy. I've dosed myself up so pain has subsidised but feeling really woozy. Slept through most of first half of the football but that may be because it's really boring! :D

Pork is cooked and taste tested! Will sort out veg in a bit and throw crackling in the bin to avoid temptation. :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    maman wrote: »
    Yes, that's right bubbs . The lean bacon is free so just the sausage syn to count. Not sure if I've asked before but is your DH doing SW too?

My DH and denise 's do it but not 100%. I'd hate to have to cook separate meals.

Sounds like a real NSV with the new clothes MrsR . I thought you'd get to your mini target early. Enjoy your birthday when it comes. What are you planning to do in London?

:T on your loss msm My back is playing up again today too. You have my sympathy. I've dosed myself up so pain has subsidised but feeling really woozy. Slept through most of first half of the football but that may be because it's really boring! :D

Pork is cooked and taste tested! Will sort out veg in a bit and throw crackling in the bin to avoid temptation. :)

Match must have been boring I was watching it. Listening to chat after break they said England 1-0 up thought they talking about other night :o It was a penalty in tonights match I missed it :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Second half is boring
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks Maman. I’ve surprised myself with how well I’ve done! We got a deal on theatre tickets and a meal- front row tickets for Phantom of the Opera with a meal at Planet Hollywood beforehand. Mum has gone all out buying nibbles for the room- mum, sis and I are sharing a room in a Travelodge and we’re going to do a quick change and go to Harrods before our meal :)
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • bubbs
    Options
    kathrynha wrote: »
    Yes still 1 syn. You are using normal ingredients for it, so not a tweak, and as long as loads of fat aint coming out of the sausage, which the bacon is cooking in, then the bacon remains free
    Thanks ate it now was lovely:T:T
    maman wrote: »

Thanks, yes he is he does not go to group, i weigh him when i come home, he has lost 1 st 10lbs think it is since June 4 th:D But as we were walking around Bridlington the cake shops were open and he was drooling:rotfl::rotfl: I said have one and get it out your system but he wouldnt:p
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Thanks Maman. I’ve surprised myself with how well I’ve done! We got a deal on theatre tickets and a meal- front row tickets for Phantom of the Opera with a meal at Planet Hollywood beforehand. Mum has gone all out buying nibbles for the room- mum, sis and I are sharing a room in a Travelodge and we’re going to do a quick change and go to Harrods before our meal :)
    Have a lovely time, we saw phantom, must be 15-20 years
    ago:eek:
    We are going too see Footloose on Weds, been and booked it today:T:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure