We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Virgin Red Rock Your World

Comments

• I'm finishing up on 12750....missed a few days of this or that while being on holidays. Good luck everyone hope you win something :beer:
  • PRIZES!! In honour of the late great Sir Bruce, if anyone wins a prize let us all know! :D
  • Miapuss wrote: »
    Maybe Virgin should convert the points to £s and do some good with it. I am in favour of a more giving world.🌞:j:j:j

Maybe we should suggest that to Richie Poo!! Oops I mean Sir Richard .....
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Haha ...nice one I did message Virgin but they're still to follow through ��
  • Sunny_Saver
    Sunny_Saver Posts: 3,046 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Hello

Are there codes to enter in October or was that just a September thing please
    “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    @ Sunny Saver, no codes this month but I think there may be some competitions around the startup companies products so we just need to keep checking all the tiles on the app.
  • Sunny_Saver
    Gizasmum wrote: »
    @ Sunny Saver, no codes this month but I think there may be some competitions around the startup companies products so we just need to keep checking all the tiles on the app.

Thank you.
    “It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald
  • toshkininny
    toshkininny Posts: 1,189 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Any idea when people found out if they've won anything?
  • Within a couple of working days for the big prize and then during the rest of Oct for the others.
    Call me an old cynic but most on these pages probably don't have to worry about winning.
  • Sunny_Saver
    Does anyone know the answers to the Roof Gardens Quiz please?

I know:
    1. 100ft
    2>???

F. Scott Fitzgerald
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.