Virgin Red Rock Your World

Options

Comments

• norfolk_wb
    Options
    Just had someone point out that there are jolly clever concealed useful letters in today's Virgin Red email, yes there are.

That's another 100 points towards VIP. Don't stop believin'...
  • redbull08
    redbull08 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    gary_580 wrote: »
    Ohhhh got an email from Virgin red!!!

Congratulations! You've successfully entered at least 5 of the 7 codes released in week three of Rock Your World and a £500 gift card to spend in House of Fraser is yours!

Fantastic news
    Congratulations 🎊 ;)
  • redbull08
    redbull08 Posts: 3,210 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    In vip yesterday, on 11025pts
    Whats yours?
  • snowflaker
    Options
    In the Virgin Red email from yesterday someone tweeted there are more clues than immediately apparent (i.e. Not just the letters in red mentioned above)

They said: "Look closely @the email. Code in there"

I don't have email to see what they mean
  • elski5
    elski5 Posts: 425 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    gary_580 wrote: »
    Ohhhh got an email from Virgin red!!!

Congratulations! You've successfully entered at least 5 of the 7 codes released in week three of Rock Your World and a £500 gift card to spend in House of Fraser is yours!

Congrats Gary!

I got an email saying I had won a bottle of fizz. I have only been putting verified codes so not got to the vip vault yet. Having won is going help me resist putting guesses in to get there seeing as the prizes in vip are just chocolates or fizz etc
  • Gizasmum
    Options
    snowflaker wrote: »
    In the Virgin Red email from yesterday someone tweeted there are more clues than immediately apparent (i.e. Not just the letters in red mentioned above)

They said: "Look closely @the email. Code in there"

I don't have email to see what they mean

It's just the red letters in Norfolk_wb's post #382 above. Here's what I received (without the red letters as I can't do that on my phone) -

WIN A LUXURY HOTEL BREAK

Rock stars just always get to live a life of luxury and it’s about time you did too! This week we’ll be releasing six new codes and if you find at least four of them, you could enter a prize draw to win an overnight stay for two in a luxury hotel. Thanks to Virgin Experience Days you’ll get to choose from 17 different locations around the country. Hit the button below to visit the Virgin Red app and find out more.

CODES YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

VIRGIN TRAINS' FACEBOOK ! Don’t let this one get away. Head over to the Virgin Trains Facebook page to find a Rock Your World code that was uploaded on the 5th September. ! FIND THAT CODE !

VIRGIN ACTIVE’S FACEBOOK ! While you’re on Facebook visit the Virgin Active page. There’s a code on there, uploaded on the 15th September, worth 50 points. ! FIND THAT CODE !

THIS IS THE LAST WEEK TO EARN POINTS

It’s the final week of the month which means you’ve only got a few more days to get inside those Vaults! In need of a little points boost? We’ll be giving away extra codes over on our Facebook and Twitter pages this week be sure to give us a Follow or a Like to stay in the know.
  • Gizasmum
    Options
    Code posted on the Virgin Trains East Coast Twitter page 14 hours ago
  • bubblebobble23
    Options
    code - AMY LEE on virgin red twitter!

love to see all the winners so far! brilliant! :T
  • Dundy
    Options
    Just 500 more to open the Vault, Hope there are enough codes till end of the month :)
  • 12thalia
    Options
    Twitter, Virgin Red, code AMY LEE 100 points
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family