MSE News: South West Trains season ticket holder? Here's how to claim a 10-day refund

edited 22 August 2017 at 11:54AM in Public Transport & Cycling
12 replies 5.1K views
2»

Replies

• Asya86Asya86 Forumite
    71 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    I tried claiming at the end of August and only received a response today.
    I have an Oyster card and every month I put a zone 1-5 travelcard on it at a South Western Railway station.
    Even though I uploaded TFL travel history docs they are asking for those now as well as a receipt that shows for which zones and which dates the travelcard was purchased.
    I only have the receipt, which shows the purchase amount but not what the product is.
    I don't have the travel history docs anymore and the TFL website doesn't go back as far as August!
    Their email claims TFL will be happy to help me but from previous messages I can see that they won't.
    I don't know what to do, this is infuriating! How can they ask me for travel history docs when I uploaded them with my claim already??
  • flower77gflower77g Forumite
    111 Posts
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    It would seem SWR are refusing to refund TfL issued annual gold card holders who regularly travel on SWR services. I'm one of those as I also use TfL bus services.

Rather than waste further time with SWR, contact London Travelwatch explaning what has happened so far. I've had to do this and I'm clearly not the only affected customer.
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND GUIDES