Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options

Comments

• Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Do you not have 100 free listings? It should be at the bottom if you click my ebay, all selling then scroll to the bottom it will tell you what offers are available for you.

I have quite a few on there and can list 100 items free most months x
  • Rachel24
    Rachel24 Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    We got a hamper this month from muscle foods (don’t know if you’ve ever heard of it). It was my other half that spotted it. You bought one for £45 and got one for £5 or something so we split the costs with my sister and for £25 we got burgers, meatballs, mince, sausages and a massive load of chicken. So I told my other half I am buying no more food for dinners for the rest of the month so hoping it’s doable.
    I just find I’m boring. Think I’ll look on the internet for some inspiration. I make soup a lot too but that’s about it! Don’t get me started on my lunches for work either. I find fruit and veg costs a fortune and I can see why so many people eat unhealthy!
    Hopefully the next few weeks will go by fast so you get your hubby home soon. Xx
  • Rachel24
    Rachel24 Posts: 214 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Lauren poor you with the washing, I would of cried too! I have the same issues with drying washing as I don’t have a tumble dryer. I feel like my houses looks like a bombs gone off when I have washing everywhere.
  • missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Thank you, you're right! I think JWil mentioned it a while ago, but I couldn't see anything, it wasn't on my eBay selling page it was in my messages for some reason, no wonder I didn't see it! Thanks so much! It will be all
    I do tomorrow lol!
  • laurenh1
    laurenh1 Posts: 779 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I think not using a drier is much easier in the summer. its ok if i have 1 load but if I have 2 loads I end up with washing hanging from radiators, over doors etc haha.

I shall check out the hampers :)
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Lol a heated airer and. A dehumidifier was the general concencus for overcoming washing in the washing talk last Saturday! As I too have the same problem. I'm ok with two loads, I have at least one more to go today, but I am going to save it until tomorrow so that I can get it dry, as have already done 2. May keeps bursting into tears, she's so tired, and she's pushing her luck a little bit, which upsets me. And I'm st that awful stage or tidying where things look a whole lot worse before they look better, the whole of upstairs looks like we've been ransacked!!!!!! 'Sigh' I have a mountain of ironing to do as well. OHs internet isn't working either so I can't talk to him. Turning into a grumpy afternoon!!! Burgers in buns with wedges for dinner.
  • missymoo81
    Options
    May fell asleep so she's in bed already! Me and roo are eating our dinner. Not sure what to do with the left over burgers though....

Can actually see a tiny bit of space in both freezers and fridge! So that's good! Whilst I was looking I did actually find done sausages in there!
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Morning!

My children seem to be unaware it's Sunday! Good job I fell asleep at 9!
    Jobs for today....
    Washing
    Ironing
    Put clean washing away
    Get some fresh air
    Make seitan
    Make banana loaf
    Hoover
    Unload dishwasher
    eBay everything I own lol
  • laurenh1
    laurenh1 Posts: 779 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have no idea how you cope getting up so early Id be so grumpy lol. Im gonna look at getting a dehumidifier. Although heating went on last night so im expecting dry washing this morning.
    We are off swimming later �� Im with you about how important it is. Costs us a lot but its one thing im happy to shell out for. Its safety and I think it must be hard to learn as an adult xz
  • missymoo81
    edited 8 October 2017 at 7:17AM
    Options
    laurenh1 wrote: »
    I have no idea how you cope getting up so early Id be so grumpy lol. Im gonna look at getting a dehumidifier. Although heating went on last night so im expecting dry washing this morning.
    We are off swimming later �� Im with you about how important it is. Costs us a lot but its one thing im happy to shell out for. Its safety and I think it must be hard to learn as an adult xz

I go to bed early Lauren, it's the only way I cope! And pretty much giving up alcohol has helped! Even 1-2 glasses of wine makes me groggy and grumpy in the morning. Yaaay for clean washing! Washing daily has really helped. Although dreading doing the bedding and sheets again!

I really need to sort out swimming, will try for after half term.

Not sure what to do today, need to get out of the house, desperately need a hair wash though, and really can't be bothered, Will obviously but have a mass of curly hair and it's not much fun.
    Shopping day tomorrow, managing to eek out the milk!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure