Lost Voucher code

Lost voucher code for Sky broadband. Unable to get another off the sky link site as the address has been used. How can I get another code.

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,819
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    Where did you get the original code from ?

What was the link?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • The link was sky link
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,819
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    The link was sky link

Which one? I cant see a discount code?

https://www.sky.com

All i can see is save £240 and get a £50 prepaid card
    http://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk/broadband-unlimited?OSPV=wk03-shldtoevo&s_tnt=88669:31:0&DCMP=knc-GOOGLE-nc-SAB-sky+broadband&gclid=Cj0KCQjwwqXMBRCDARIsAD-AQ2hbB6GJBRkWEbdtqi6FKoxLWrZH4eB5QuZY7AJHX7h_905WhSBAM0AaAi-CEALw_wcB

Sky Broadband Unlimited
    Enjoy totally unlimited broadband with absolutely no usage caps, dedicated support from the Sky Broadband Tech Team and a saving of £240 over 12 months when you switch from BT Unlimited Broadband.

Now that's an eye-catching deal.

Joining without Sky TV
    £18
    a month for 12 months
    + £50 Prepaid MasterCard®
    Line rental and Sky Talk included + one off £19.95 one off set-up fee
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected]. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,274
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    Am I right in assuming that it was a MSE code ? From the weekly email
    I'm a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Shopping and Freebies, Phones and TV and Over 50s boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing . All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 341.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.2K Spending & Discounts
  • 234K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.5K Life & Family
  • 246.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure