MSE Poll: Does mental health affect your debts?
Poll started 7 August 2017
Does mental health affect your debts?
We're updating our research on links between mental health issues & debt problems. It's argued either one can cause the other. If you’ve been affected, see our Mental Health and Debt guide.
NOTE: Please exclude mortgages and student loans from definition of "debt".
Did you vote? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click here.
If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 340.2K Banking & Borrowing
- 249.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 448.3K Spending & Discounts
- 232K Work, Benefits & Business
- 603.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.6K Life & Family
- 245.2K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.8K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards