Won Dfds Mini Cruise (UPDATE)

Options
We were not going away for the October break until this, but we are now! Called the company today and we can pay a bit extra to take our wee girl with us. We're delighted!

Thought I'd update this post as we are just back from the cruise and had a great time. we had an inside cabin with 2 bunk beds and I thought I would die laughing as my 6ft drunken OH attempted to get into the top bunk! There is a sightseeing tour of Amsterdam which takes about an hour, then you are left to explore on your own before being collected and taken back to the ship. We went for lunch in Amsterdam and our 6 year old daughter shouted at the top of her voice "Daddy, what does H-A-SH mean?" We had a good laugh at that and were relieved that was the only thing she noticed!!!
When you do win it you only have a few weeks in which to book it, so I think I'll wait a few months before I enter again. Also, we did not have to pay for DD. I entered the code given and added our 3 names and details and there was no extra charge - perhaps because of her age.
Anyway, fab time had by all. :D

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family