Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 230

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 455.4K views

Replies

• elsienelsien Forumite
    23.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    libra10 wrote: »
    Does anyone know whether the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail invitations appear in the Kantar app, along with the website?

Yes they do. The message is there when you open the app, if there are still places available.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    13.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you elsien
  • LockyLocky Forumite
    984 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Aarghh, I've been doing this survey on and off for the last six years. Why do I still have to endure all the weeks of training?! Surely a bit of common sense would be good?!
  • edited 8 June 2019 at 4:20AM
    gt94sss2gt94sss2 Forumite
    4.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 8 June 2019 at 4:20AM
    Got one of the £10 daily prizes in the post today - very pleasant and unexpected surprise, especially as this week is also the end of my current stint in the live survey (barring any stragglers!)
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    gt94sss2 wrote: »
    Got one of the £10 daily prizes in the post today - very pleasant and unexpected surprise, especially as this week is also the end of my current stint in the live survey (barring any stragglers!)

Have you won before? How long have you been on the panel?

I ask because I won early on in my participation (before we had six months on and six months off) and my number is less than 2000. And I have not won anything for years.
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just received invite to CDS from 24/6. Worth logging in to see if available for you.
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you won before? How long have you been on the panel?

I ask because I won early on in my participation (before we had six months on and six months off) and my number is less than 2000. And I have not won anything for years.

Like you I probably won 3 times within the first year (many years ago) of doing this survey but nothing since! It is a daily draw so not much chance of winning. We never hear on here of anyone getting the Golden Smart unles they are too busy spending he money.
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    Locky wrote: »
    Aarghh, I've been doing this survey on and off for the last six years. Why do I still have to endure all the weeks of training?! Surely a bit of common sense would be good?!
    Same here - I only finished my last stint at the end of January and I am just completing 4 weeks training. I am then getting put on hold until they have a space in my area! What a waste of time - same thing happened last year, training in May and then didn't actually start until July. Getting a bit fed up of the survey anyway, if there are a ridiculous number of parcels again then I might be unavailable the next time they invite me to the main survey.
    2020 Wins:
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a stand in a line for 25 minutes today to post a medium parcel :(
    Caught the cut off time by 2 mins.
    All for 2 quids worth LTS vouchers. Bah.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saetana wrote: »
    Same here - I only finished my last stint at the end of January and I am just completing 4 weeks training. I am then getting put on hold until they have a space in my area! What a waste of time - same thing happened last year, training in May and then didn't actually start until July. Getting a bit fed up of the survey anyway, if there are a ridiculous number of parcels again then I might be unavailable the next time they invite me to the main survey.
    I'm betting the training is part of RMs/regulator requirements.
    Like when I take my son to the trampoline park. Been going there for years,but every visit gets the safety briefing.