financial crisis

Options
I'm in a financial crisis. I'm in need of a loan but can't seem able to get one from these loan centers online or my bank because of my credit but I am employed and am able to make monthly payments to payback the loan but still I have not been able to get one. Anything I can do or anywhere else I can go to get one?

Comments

• Debt_Free_Chick
    Debt_Free_Chick Posts: 13,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    What do you need a loan for? If you let us know, we may be able to suggest alternatives.

Do you have a credit card? Have you ever missed any payments or had any difficulties with credit?

Are you on the electoral roll at your current address?

Have you requested your credit records from the agencies?
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
  • katriona
    Options
    It's to buy some land, my husband and I had already saved up the money but it was stolen, kind of a long story but we need to get it back and it will take us so long to save it up again. We both have bad credit and both have missed payments on credit cards
  • Debt_Free_Chick
    Debt_Free_Chick Posts: 13,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    katriona wrote:
    It's to buy some land, my husband and I had already saved up the money but it was stolen, kind of a long story but we need to get it back and it will take us so long to save it up again. We both have bad credit and both have missed payments on credit cards

Do you already have a mortgage? If so, ask your mortgage lender first. If not, then I think you'll struggle with a poor credit record. Sorry :(
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure