Half Price, 2 for £6 and 2 for £18 Nappy Offers @ Tesco

Options
sarah1972
sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
edited 15 August 2017 at 5:44PM in Gone off!
https://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/search/default.aspx?searchBox=nappies&icid=tescohp_sws-1_nappies&N=0&Nao=40

Lots of Nappy offers on at the moment until 29th August.

Official MoneySavingExpert insert Tue 15 Aug: Shop online at Tesco or in store (find your nearest) and you can get selected Pampers nappy packs for £4 (norm £8) until Tue 29 Aug – if shopping online, your order will need to be delivered by this date.

Pack sizes vary, but you’ll pay between 7p and 15p per nappy depending on which pack you need.

Is this a good deal? We compared the prices of 25 packs of Pampers nappies included in this offer with the other major supermarkets and found all were cheapest at Tesco, but 18 of the 25 were also the same price at Asda.

As part of its ‘baby event’, Tesco is also offering two for £18 on selected Pampers nappy packs.

Big thanks to sarah1972 for the spot!
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]
I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure