Precise mortgages

Options
So waiting for offer from precise since 26th May we are purchasing new build. Had a phone call from solicitors saying our reservation date has ran out yesterday and they are giving us 10 working days to exchange.

Precise have been a nightmare with documents. We have sent in everything under the sun. There currenr problem is they want a p45 from my partner. From April 2016 to September 2016 so in 16/17 tax year he had another job. He has misplaced p45/p60. The last employers wont issues new ones and neither can HMRC. They did send us certificate of earning which im hoping precise will accept otherwise dont know what we are going to do! The underwriters arent looking at this again until end of this week beginning of next.

Anyone experienced this so stressful worried we will loose this house 😔😔

Comments

• Missymae0
    Missymae0 Posts: 85 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    We're waiting on an offer from precise since 13th June, also buying a new build. We've got until 28th July to complete.

So far they've come back twice for more info. Really hoping that's it but after reading a few threads on here it seems unlikely.

I hope they shift for you, have they done the valuation yet?
  • Zmay1989
    Options
    Yeah did that last week. Honestly they are a nightmare. I read threads and thought nah ours will be straight forward. I dont think no matter how straight forward is it...they will still need something. They even asked for my to send in a letter as my signature on my drivers license from years ago was a little different to what i signed on the declaration. Never known anything like it. There turn around time is like 5 working days also its terrible.
    I hope yours is more smoother
  • amnblog
    amnblog Posts: 12,456 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Precise want to evidence 12 months continuous employment, and where jobs have changed they will ask for the previous P45.

It you had it available you would probably have your offer by now.

Don't be surprised if they ask for Bank Statements to evidence the income coming in.
    I am a Mortgage Broker

You should note that this site doesn't check my status as a Mortgage Broker, so you need to take my word for it. This signature is here as I follow MSE's Mortgage Adviser Code of Conduct. Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as financial advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure