Company pension through Capita?

Options
I'm about to start working for a company whose pension scheme is administered by Capita.

Does anyone know how extensive the range of funds offered is? How does it compare to, for example, a Fidelity SIPP?

Annoyingly we cant see the range until we actually start. The pre-employment benefit registration forms just list a number of lifestyle options.

I'd like to get the complete list so that my IFA can pick suitable funds for me.

Thanks
Ian

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,463 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Capita is not a pension provider. It is a pension administrator. It will administer lots of different types of schemes and no two schemes will be the same.
    How does it compare to, for example, a Fidelity SIPP?
    Theoretically, it could be like a SIPP but realistically it will be nothing like the SIPP. You can't compare retail individual options with non-retail company pension options.
    I'd like to get the complete list so that my IFA can pick suitable funds for me.

You will get it at some point but you cannot look at other schemes administered by Capita as you don't know what your employer has instructed them to offer.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure