Gluten Free

13»

Comments

• RHemmings
    RHemmings Posts: 3,467 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 August 2017 at 2:00PM
    Aldi have a range of gluten free products. It looks like one of their occassional offers. I saw some Lentil pasta amonst other things. (sorry not much help, but I don't need to use gluten free foods, they just caught my eye, because of the red colour.)

Aldi also do corn-based GF pasta, and organic Buckwheat pasta as well. As well as a lot of loaves, buns, etc. There is an Aldi in Stirling.
  • Asda have a great "Free From" range which isn't too expensive
  • A friend of mine has coeliac and he is very impressed with m&s gluten free range.

For eating out he likes Carluccios, Wahaca, Prezzo and GBK when he needs a dirty burger.

Oh how he rejoiced when he discovered that Peroni do gluten free.
  • robinwales
    robinwales Posts: 128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    I have found TESCO better recently for this sort of thing. Their 'free from' range is pretty good. Noit sure if they have changed their product range recently, but they do seem better than they used to be. Try health food stores too.
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    A friend of mine has coeliac and he is very impressed with m&s gluten free range.

For eating out he likes Carluccios, Wahaca, Prezzo and GBK when he needs a dirty burger.

Oh how he rejoiced when he discovered that Peroni do gluten free.

Estrella do a Gluten Free beer called Estrella Daura.

Sainsburys and I suspect the other supermarkets stock a Gluten Free beer/pilsner.

Tilda rice do at least 1 or maybe more packets of rice that are Gluten Free.
  • I am just trying some of the products from Manna Vida, they can be found in Ocado, Amazon, Yumbles and they have their own online store, so far I have tried the Focaccia and Tea Bread, both are excellent and you wouldn't know they are Gluten free, very easy to make with no kneading necessary, they also provide the baking trays in the kits
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure