Free Holland & Barrett Vitamin C Tablets RRP £9.49

Offer available via Vouchercodes app or website
https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/offer/hollandandbarrett-freevitamincinstore-060617/?tid=v:UoNnD:vcrxitmpx4857ff__mcrznfwehcwejsnehbvwnorl__61ef26_4857ff_

show voucher in store to collect by 17th June 2017

Receive Holland & Barrett Chewable Vitamin C with Rose Hips Tablets 1000mg (SKU 012941) for free in UK stores from the 5th of June until the 17th of June 2017. One free item per transaction and offer may only be used once per customer. For in-store purchases, correct barcode must be shown at the checkout but no purchase is necessary. Free item offer is available while stocks last. All orders are subject to availability. We reserve the right to retract this offer at any time.

Comments

• Savethekipper
    Savethekipper Posts: 1,434
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    edited 10 June 2017 at 1:37PM
    Picked up in store today. I showed Them the voucher and the bottle they gave me is orange flavour not rosehip, but who cares tremendous freebie, thanks
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,428
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    BOTH Vouchers

FREE VITAMIN C and £10 OFF A £70 SPEND (until 19TH June)

https://hosted.vouchercodes.co.uk/p/hollandandbarrett_freevitamins060617_jun17.pdf
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Picked up mine! Thanks OP x
  • Tealblue
    Tealblue Posts: 929
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Picked up in store today. I showed Them the voucher and the bottle they gave me is orange flavour not rosehip, but who cares tremendous freebie, thanks

Rosehip isn't the flavour (it's just one of the components) - these are orange flavoured, so sounds like you've got the ones which are on offer.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,286
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    None left in my local store when I went in today.
  • I got 5 all the stores seem to have run out...
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,858
    Homepage Hero I won, I won, I won! I've been Money Tipped! Debt-free and Proud!
    Senior Ambassador
    I got 5 all the stores seem to have run out...

Unfortunately when people abuse these things, it just means other people miss out as they run out.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • angryparcel
    angryparcel Posts: 926 Forumite
    i took mine into a store and was told they dont accept these on paper it has to be in the email sent.

i told her that it is a printable voucher and does not involve emails, but she was not willing to budge
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,827
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Forumite
    I got mine today. There were loads on the shelf. I could have gone to the other shop nearby but that's not in the spirit of the offer.

Was expecting a smaller bottle so very pleased.
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport