We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Where to get dress for wedding - online?
emmiemac
Posts: 247 Forumite
Hi,
Have been searching and searching for a dress to wear to an evening wedding party next weekend, haven't found anything just right yet. Need to get it online, have tried Next, Debenhams, Warehouse, Oasis, M&S.
Does anyone know of any other websites I could try? Really don't want to spend more than about £60-70 although less would be good!
Thanks very much
Have been searching and searching for a dress to wear to an evening wedding party next weekend, haven't found anything just right yet. Need to get it online, have tried Next, Debenhams, Warehouse, Oasis, M&S.
Does anyone know of any other websites I could try? Really don't want to spend more than about £60-70 although less would be good!
Thanks very much
0
Comments
-
What size would you need? That may dictate the sites people would suggest.
Have a look at the clearance section of asos: http://www.asos.com/Woman/Clearance/Going-Out-Dresses/Cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=2833The IVF worked;DS born 2006.0 -
try www.oli.co.uk - there's a thread on here with a code for 10% off - some people report bad service from them but I've always had fantastic service and lovely clothes!0
-
Js_Other_Half wrote: »What size would you need? That may dictate the sites people would suggest.
I'm a size 8.
Thanks for the info so far, there's some nice stuff on those sites, hadn't even heard of Oli. Will be useful for future reference even if I don't use it this time.0 -
I'd suggest Monsoon, they have lots of lovely clothes that would be suitable fr a wedding. They have a website as well as shops.0
-
I vote for Monsoon too0
-
Boohoo.com is worth a look
“I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
Kurt Vonnegut0 -
Try littlewoodsdirect.com sale0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
