🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

DAB radio (good sound quality)

Options
As the title says, I want a good quality DAB radio with nice sound quality. Can anyone recommend anything? Some of the cheap ones look tempting, but it is quite hard to tell how good they sound. And just to pile on the requests I'd love you all even more if its a top price! ;D
Waddle you do eh?

Comments

• wolvesinwales
    wolvesinwales Posts: 2,255 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Boots are doing a ministry of sound one for half price at the moment.
    It looks good but not sure how it sounds ???

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details.jsp?productid=1056390&classificationid=1029851&slmRefer=000
    WHOOOOSHHHHHHHHH……..
    Blimey what was that ?
    That was your life mate
    Oh I wasn’t quite ready can I have another go ?
    Sorry mate only one per person.
  • stoofusfc
    Options
    Thanks very much for you effort. I forgot to say that I wanted a one that I can plug in to the wall, like say the Pure Evoke, rather than a portable one. :-[ Thankyou again anyway!
    Waddle you do eh?
  • Ted_Hutchinson
    Options
    Aldi special offer

DAB Radio
    If you haven't bought a DAB radio yet now's the time with this fantastic DAB stereo digital radio with PLL FM tuner. * Two line LCD display with blue backlight showing the station, the music title, the type of programme and the time and date, automatically updated by the broadcaster * Two 3'' speakers * 10 presets for favourite stations * 200 preset memory * Auto preset feature * Language setting * Mains and battery operated (batteries not included) * £ 59.99
    My weight loss following Doktor Dahlqvist' Dietary Program
    Start 23rd Jan 2008 14st 9lbs Current 10st 12lbs
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills